Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone actually heard Floyd say he wanted to fight Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone actually heard Floyd say he wanted to fight Manny?

I've heard Manny's last comments saying he wants to fight Floyd but if Floyd doesn't want the fight then it is what it is. I can't recall Floyd ever saying he actually wants to fight Manny. It'salways rhetoric coming out of his mouth. PPV this, 1-2 in his last 3 that. Why won't the man just make the fight happen?
    I'm sure no boxer is actually scared of another but Floyds zero on his record is what he views as his legacy. It's sad that we'll never see the 2 best fighters in the last 10 years actually settle the debate inside the ring.

yes he did...

Manny Pacquiao.. Yes, you're NEXT!

but everyone knows now what happened next

Comment

he has, i dont remember which vid clip, but he said pacquiaos next(this was a few years back) and yet, all we hear now is bulls.hit from him. its too bad the best fighter of this generation doesnt want to prove it against the most realistic opponent every one wants him to fight, and by realistic i mean, he's not gonna fight ggg, not gonna fight sergio, not gonna fight lara....but hell fight khan, maidana, broner and porter

Comment

He said it in his presser vs ortiz to build up the ortiz fight knowing he wasn't gonna fight PAC.

Comment

Floyd has multiple personalities. Truth is, he loves money so much, why didnt he make the fight happen when Pac agreed to everything. Bottom line is, Floyd is Jealous that he will never get the Fighter of the Decade Award - Hahhahahahha

Comment

theres a damn master thread for this ****..what more can floyd do besides call manny s ass damn

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=622505

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX
                theres a damn master thread for this ****..what more can floyd do besides call manny s ass damn
                Why do you complain when you make threads about other threads? It doesnt get any worse than that.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jwheels9876 View Post
                  I've heard Manny's last comments saying he wants to fight Floyd but if Floyd doesn't want the fight then it is what it is. I can't recall Floyd ever saying he actually wants to fight Manny. It'salways rhetoric coming out of his mouth. PPV this, 1-2 in his last 3 that. Why won't the man just make the fight happen?
                  I'm sure no boxer is actually scared of another but Floyds zero on his record is what he views as his legacy. It's sad that we'll never see the 2 best fighters in the last 10 years actually settle the debate inside the ring.
                  Nope. I haven't.

Comment

Larry....When you call a man and offer 40 million of a possible $250 million fight when both guys at that time were virtually equals do you really consider that a fair offer?
                    Consider at this point if Floyd were to offer a 70-30 split of all revenue, even if it onpy made $200 million, thats a $140-$60 million split between the 2.
                    Back then a $40 million offer was completely unreasonable!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X