No announcement yet.

GGG v Provodnikov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG v Provodnikov

Fantasy matchup, 2 heavy handed brawlers with great chins, who wins this war?

Will include poll, discuss as a fantasy matchup, which means some elements may be altered, e.g imagining they were same weight etc

Discuss
    Golovkin KO/TKO
    36.36%
    Golovkin Decision
    0.00%
    Provodnikov KO/TKO
    63.64%
    Provodnikov Decision
    0.00%
    Draw
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Seriously?

Comment

Fantasy indeed. Provodnikov would get... I don't want to go there due to the recent tragedies that have happened in the sport recently but you get the idea.

Nobody in the sport today stands a chance against Golovkin. Tyson, if they were at the same weight of course, would be the only one who could stand a chance. Problem with Golovkin is, he boxes just as well as he can beat you up.

Comment

Ggg. Too much skill for Provo.

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
          Seriously?
          Allow me to make myself clear, purely based as a fan-friendly fantasy style matchup, let's say if Provo was a natural middleweight, the clash of styles with Golovkin would be an explosive one to watch, IMO.

Comment

provo wouldn't last long. too small.
            Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 12-28-2013, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Both fighters couldn't avoid a punch if they had a weeks notice it was coming. But GGG has a large size advantage and is used to taking middleweight punches. Provodnikov's punches would have little affect on him.

Comment

If they were the same weight? Provodnikov would be a savage puncher at MW too. Golovkin doesn't fight going backwards so he'd there to be hit. Good fight.

Comment

Working...
                X