This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Growth View Post
    WB! That sounds like a great cause, just don't give the racists ammo to report you for.
    There is a little more to it, but no doubt I'd be banned again for mentioning it.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      well said...and welcome back.
      Thank you good sir!

Comment

welcome back. we havent always agreed on here but Ive always respected your opinions. never found you to be biased or disrespectful unlike some others on here

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
          welcome back. we havent always agreed on here but Ive always respected your opinions. never found you to be biased or disrespectful unlike some others on here
          Thanks beez, the respect is mutual. I got no problem with someone disagreeing as long as they can make a decent case why. My problems are with the guys who have an agenda, cheer lead based on that agenda, and that resort to attacks in any other thread (and even stoop to following you to other websites) because they cannot logically or reasonably refute your points. I believe it was you and I who got off to a rocky start, but we both kept making are points and kept it on boxing and not personal. We still didn't agree, but at least we could understand where we were coming from. This forum would be much better if people just stuck to boxing instead of taking everything so personal.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Thank you good sir!
            green k

Comment

Thanks beez, the respect is mutual. I got no problem with someone disagreeing as long as they can make a decent case why. My problems are with the guys who have an agenda, cheer lead based on that agenda, and that resort to attacks in any other thread (and even stoop to following you to other websites) because they cannot logically or reasonably refute your points. I believe it was you and I who got off to a rocky start, but we both kept making are points and kept it on boxing and not personal. We still didn't agree, but at least we could understand where we were coming from. This forum would be much better if people just stuck to boxing instead of taking everything so personal.
              I agree. having disagreements and arguments with good unbiased backed up opinions without getting too personal actually helps spice this board up. like you said,,,its the nuthuggers and haters with clearly biased views that bring it down

Comment

It was a strange surprise that you had been banned. Good to see you back Jab.....

Comment

Welcome back Jab. A guy with your knowledge is always a fine thing to have in the historyforum.

Comment

Welcome back JAB5239

Comment

welcome back big jab.

try and stay on the good side of the law from now on, dog! we missed you while you were in exile!

Comment

Working...
                      X