No announcement yet.

Ruslan has some really bad stamina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruslan has some really bad stamina

Hes a very very good brawler, and can take punches like a champ, but his stamina is just s***. During the fight with alvarado, he would throw like a massive combination, then not punch for minutes at a time, and even put his hands down. Thats not good at all, its a big problem for him. Its why he would lose some rounds to bradley(even though with the KDs that didnt count, I had him winning).

Anyone else notice that problem?

it's decent...it's hard to breathe in Denver with that altitude...i thought he showed good activity

it's not Wayne McCullough stamina but it's not like he's Canelo either

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
      it looked better a bit against ruslan....against bradley he took whole rounds off ..had his stamina been better he would have stopped bradley...
      especially that last round

Comment

its bc he throws so dam hard, those misses especially drain the shiet outta him, an example being when he threw that left hook mid fight nd almost did a 720 nd fall

w/o him jeopardizing his stamina he wouldnt get this much power nd wouldnt entertain us w such a showcasing

but his sensability to go to the right hook to the body after hurting rado is smart of him nd freddie roach's gameplan. knowing rado wary of that straight right uptop

Comment

his arms get tired very fast

Comment

Is Prov going to stay at 140? He said before the Bradley fight how much better he felt at Welter and how 140 was very difficult to make. He claims titles don't mean much to him so I wouldn't put it past him to vacate and move back up

Comment

Nobody can throw constant punches with all of their force going into them and not get a little tired, he looks to ko you with every punch not score points and win rounds.

Comment

I think the altitude got him a bit, but he was still explosive in spurts even to the end.

Comment

It's because he throws everything into them, and has real power. Also, he's not the typical swarmer. He places his shots, and really digs in, instead of just throwing a **** ton of punches.

Comment

I thought his stamina was pretty good considering they were fighting in Denver

Comment

Working...
                    X