No announcement yet.

Comments about Khan's chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments about Khan's chin

I'm seeing a lot of comments about his bad chin etc, I'm not a big Amir Khan fan but that shot would've put A LOT/ of people out @ 140. So really not buying the fact people are making his chin out to be worse than it actually is, the leverage on that punch was reminiscent of Donaire-Montiel. The shot connected right at the jaw line just below his ear. The issue is his deplorable defense and even gets worse when he's hurt.

Anyone great night of boxing, can't wait for Martinez-Chavez.

Everyone knew Khan had a horrible chin, his main problem is, he had no defense to protect it.

Comment

I really think Ariza helped a lot when it came to Khan's punch resistance.

Comment

i have to give him some credit for being able to get on his feet after taking big shot but his recovery time sucks.

Comment

prescott knocked him out , maidana almost got him and now garcia just exposed his chin

Comment

First Of All Khan Should Not Be Eating Shots Like That NO WAY

Where the fuk is your Defense? Where The Fuk is Your Head Movement? Where The **** Was Your Jab?

Somebody apparently Told Khan that he has "GREAT POWER" to just go in and stand with Danny and Trade Power For Power...if Roach told him to fight like that then he really needs to Drop Roach QUICKLY that was just FOOLISH!

Comment

I would say he is about average in that deparment, probably a bit below for a guy that is suppose to be a world class fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                I really think Ariza helped a lot when it came to Khan's punch resistance.
                Ariza on twitter:

“@bnally84: vindication, Alex?” No, hard to watch that Hack ruin my work...

Comment

Responded exactly like he did in the Prescott fight, so it would seem moving up in weight and strengthening his legs didn't really improve his chin significantly, as had been speculated by some.

Comment

The brother has no punch resistance. He needs to stay outside, hit and move for 12 rounds. He will outbox lesser fighters, but any A class guy with power will beat him. Makes one question Maidana's power.

Comment

Working...
                    X