No announcement yet.

DeGale vs Groves - Predictions / Hopes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
    Degale by tko, shame really as George is much more intelligent & a nicer person.

Did anyone see the Sky Sports ringside where Degale basically couldn't even string a sentence together or remember what he was on about the whole time, made himself look a right gimp to be fair.
    It was quality viewing

DeGale "he beat me fair and square"
    Groves "so I beat you fair and square?"
    DeGale "no"
    Groves "but you just said I beat you fair and square"
    DeGale "I got mixed up on my words bro"

other Jems included

Groves impression of Degale talking about after he beat him at amateurs "I can't come down da gym no more, I'm too embarrassed"

and Groves "stupid long headed face" retort to the ugly kid jibes was decent n all

none of this will count in the ring but it made good viewing

Comment

Originally posted by ding-ding View Post
      It was quality viewing

DeGale "he beat me fair and square"
      Groves "so I beat you fair and square?"
      DeGale "no"
      Groves "but you just said I beat you fair and square"
      DeGale "I got mixed up on my words bro"
      That one was a classic

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
        That one was a classic
        I assume that's you in the pic with DeGale? Did you have a conversation with him? If so was he as daft then as well?

Great boxer, just tickled me how child like he was in that encounter!

Just noticed you're from Manchester mate... safe, our kid!

Comment

Degale is on another level he'll make this fight look easy

Groves will bounce back from this and hopefuly make a decent run...Chunky is just too good at the moment for any of the domestic guys apart from Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by ding-ding View Post
            I assume that's you in the pic with DeGale? Did you have a conversation with him? If so was he as daft then as well?

Great boxer, just tickled me how child like he was in that encounter!

Just noticed you're from Manchester mate... safe, our kid!

Yer that was at the Khan - Barrera fight, said the usual crap nothing that i can remember that was weird.

The best one was when I was drinking with Ricky Hatton before the Mayweather fight.

He was wasted and it was September he'd spilt drink all down his front and was dancing on the tables drinking fishbowl sized cocktails.

Aye Manchester born and bred son!!!!

Comment

quality mate, going on the lash with Ricky Hatton! I met him at a Tom Jones gig of all things in the MEN, only had a quick snap, should have offered him a goldfish bowl and might have got to hang about with him

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                Degale is on another level he'll make this fight look easy

Groves will bounce back from this and hopefuly make a decent run...Chunky is just too good at the moment for any of the domestic guys apart from Froch.
                I dunno about making it look easy but yu can't help but favour DeGale for the win

but I hope Groves prediction of "You my friend are gonna look like a horse falling at Cheltenham come May 21st" is the case

Comment

I want Groves to win, but I think De Gale will win.

Comment

Working...
                  X