Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real-Life Superhero Fights Crime In US City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He would look more hardcore with boots on.

Comment

Next month's news...

Superhero Wannabe Gets Shot And Raped In The Inner City

AP News - Witnesses say wanna-be hero struggled briefly with with his attackers but he succumbed to a recently released ex-con who was looking for a fight and some man booty.

Family of hero say he's recovering slowly, but has been having difficulty sleeping on his back.

Comment

He'll be dead soon. It's a shame

Comment

haha good to see

Comment

What kind of super hero shows the entrance to his secret hideout on tv? Hey badguys he's behind the shelf at the comicbook store!

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
              What kind of super hero shows the entrance to his secret hideout on tv? Hey badguys he's behind the shelf at the comicbook store!
              Yeah, what a fuckin amateur.

Comment

That's hilarious. Good for the Rain City Superhero Group. Hopefully, they do some good. Hopefully... they don't get hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  lol, there was one of these guys in my old city. He used to wear a superman suit and turn up outside nightclubs at closing time (around 2:30am). Any fights or scuffles he'd jump into the middle of them and try to break them up, he wasn't the biggest and it was bloody funny to watch.
                  Clubs in England close at 2:30? And I thought we had it bad in Brooklyn

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                    Clubs in England close at 2:30? And I thought we had it bad in Brooklyn
                    They weren't allowed a license for all-night drinking until 2 or 3 years ago, but most clubs still close at that time. Everyone piles out onto the street at the same time when the clubs close and that's when all the fights kick off. This guy was a joke though, he wasn't all there upstairs, I think he actually thought he was superman (albeit a ginger version ).

Comment

lmao this is hilarious. This guy is going to be famous watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X