Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't dare compare Floyd Mayweather to the following fighters.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love sports

Comment

Originally posted by >Right Jab< View Post
      Sam Langford
      Roberto Duran
      Ray Leonard
      Micky Walker
      Harry Greb
      Bob Fitzsimmons
      Joe Louis
      Muhammad Ali

Anyone who argues about this, dosen't know anything about boxing.
      You cant compare him to them cuz skill for skill....he's better then all of them..

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
        You cant compare him to them cuz skill for skill....he's better then all of them..
        When did you first start watching boxing..........2 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
          What is the point in being "skilled" if you show your so called "skills" against bums like Baldomir.
          Alfonso Gomez >>> coward mayweather
          Baldomir was the champ...so if the champ sucked...what would say if he fought whoever else was there??? come on dummy

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
            Who on that list IS MORE SKILLED than Floyd Mayweather?

Don't let female emotional hate for him cloud ability in the ring. You can think he'sa ducking ******* all you'd like, doesn't change he fact he's better than everyone fghting right now.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Who on that list IS MORE SKILLED than Floyd Mayweather.
              Nobody knows how skilled Mayweather is because he only fights C class fighters. I hope that answered your question.

Comment

*****s won't stop crying

Your retort was wonderful. Even people who dislike Floyd could NEVER EVER claim he isn't a fantastic pugilistic combatant. Anyone with brain knows he's as skilled as they come. OMG you used peurile phrases to attack me without actually addressing the comment I made, you are SUCHHHH a well educated boxing fan.
                I don't dislike Floyd, i know he's got some skills, even if he got his ass kicked in the first Castillo fight... Those Judges should be banned ! Maybe my English is not perfect, but i speak French, this is the only place where i use some English, there is no doubt that i have more brain than you... Answer me in French, an intelligent ***** like you should talk at least two language.

How long have you been boxing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
                  I been watching boxing since yo mom was blowing truck drivers. **** Tyson, Roy Jones and a lot of other fighters are better then those historic fighters. Time changes as well as sports. People train different thus fight different. You can't stop time and say "oh Ali is the greatest, so thats it". Floyd is by far one of the best defensive fighters ever, his boxing I.Q is out this world, and as a fighter he has the highest accuracy level ever. And to top it off he's the highest paid fighter since tyson.

I been watching boxing for a long time so I speak the truth. No one in the WW division can beat Floyd as of right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
                    I don't dislike Floyd, i know he's got some skills, even if he got his ass kicked in the first Castillo fight... Those Judges should be banned ! Maybe my English is not perfect, but i speak French, this is the only place where i use some English, there is no doubt that i have more brain than you... Answer me in French, an intelligent ***** like you should talk at least two language.

How long have you been boxing ?
                    He never lost to Castillo the first fight. Stop listening to larry merchant and watch the fight with your own eyes. Everyone that says FLoyd lost can never tell me which rounds...lol..isnt that funny?? THen he fought the dude again like 3 months later and destroyed even worst...You didnt hear him calling for a 3rd fight..

Umm sounds familar doesnt it??

Comment

Who on that list IS MORE SKILLED than Floyd Mayweather?

Don't let female emotional hate for him cloud ability in the ring. You can think he'sa ducking ******* all you'd like, doesn't change he fact he's better than everyone fghting right now.
                      To put it in perspective for you: Spain are currently the best football team in the world. They are European Champions and World Champions. They have played the best and beat the best. When has Mayweather ever done that? If he was a football team he would probably only play the likes of Algeria, Scotland, Peru and Romania. I rest my case.

Comment

Working...
                      X