No announcement yet.

Bill Clinton on Sarah Palin:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Clinton on Sarah Palin:

Can you guess which two candidates he's talking about here?

I heard that on the radio. LOL.
    If anybody thinks the Clintons actually want Obama to win this election, you have my sympathy.

Comment

.....Clinton has his flaws, but he knows an incompetant leader when he sees one, and he understands that Obama has no business in the white house. Especially at this particular point in time. Of course he's still pissed that his hag of a wife didn't get the nod, but I do believe that he's coming from the heart on this issue.

Comment

He just wants to bang the *****...

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
          He just wants to bang the *****...

same **** i said when i saw it on tv.

Comment

since he aint the pres no more maybe this time he'll eat the *****.

Comment

The Palin bashing is not helping Obama, so they are no longer even trying to convince the tards who think she is capable that she is not.

Comment

If obama gets into office then Hillary wont have a chance to run again because obama will run for re-election.

So the clintons want mcCain palin to win if they run again in 4 years they will def have a better shot if the republican party and palin make some huge mistakes.

But I think Palin even though inexperienced has more balls to make a clear cut decision then Obama...obama chose biden cause obama cannot make his own decisions he struggles with himself too much he is unsure what to do.

you need someone who will make a decision and have confidence behind it as your leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                  If obama gets into office then Hillary wont have a chance to run again because obama will run for re-election.

So the clintons want mcCain palin to win if they run again in 4 years they will def have a better shot if the republican party and palin make some huge mistakes.

But I think Palin even though inexperienced has more balls to make a clear cut decision then Obama...obama chose biden cause obama cannot make his own decisions he struggles with himself too much he is unsure what to do.

you need someone who will make a decision and have confidence behind it as your leader.

Yeah but Palin has that whole if you disagree with me I'll destroy you thing that Stalin and Nixon were infamous for...

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                    .....Clinton has his flaws, but he knows an incompetant leader when he sees one, and he understands that Obama has no business in the white house. Especially at this particular point in time. Of course he's still pissed that his hag of a wife didn't get the nod, but I do believe that he's coming from the heart on this issue.
                    Of course he made the best case he could for his wife during the primaries. Big deal.

Have you seen his endorsement of Obama during the Dem Convention? He totally exposed McCain in a way only a former president could of. And he gave Obama the best endorsement anybody did so far in convincing fashion.

don't let the facts get in your way.

EDIT:

Last edited by Vladimir303; 09-20-2008, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X