Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Vs Brawling as a fan of the sport...what do yo prefer???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
    Same goes for Golovkin, Matthysse and all the guys people like to label brawlers.

I can't really think of that many brawlers at the top level of the sport, Sakio Bika is the only one who comes to mind. I guess Marcos Maidana fits the bill too, although he has refined his game to some degree.
    well said.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      Also prior to Mayweather's WW career, he knocked out a good bit more than half his opponents.
      ^this

I think to prevent biased responses, this poll should've been a choice between old Floyd vs. New Floyd. Defenitely would've went for old Floyd since he actually finishes his opponents.

Comment

Boxing. I have no interest in face first brawling.

I give exceptions to guys like JMM, because when he does it, there is some intelligence behind it.

I have yet to see the Marquez-Vazquez trilogy, only highlights, and I have only seen highlights of Gatti-Ward. The thing is, I don't want to see them. I'm not interested, I don't care about those fights, I will never be convinced into watching them.

A good boxing/brawl hybrid like the Marquez-Pacquiao 4 fight series is a must see.

Comment

I like boxer puncher types.

Comment

I would say both as long as its an entertaining fight.

Comment

It's like asking what I prefer, peanut or jam. Both ( Jam/Boxing).

Comment

It depends. If its a rios or a rigondeaux? Then Rigo. But a zab Judah or a Tyson? Then Tyson.

Comment

I like the guys who box their opponents silly then beat them down.

Comment

Voted Brawling, but meant Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                      Voted Brawling, but meant Boxing.
                      the first choice is always the right choice........

Comment

Working...
                      X