Wladimir Klitschko has an Equal or Better Resume then Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post

Comment

Because he doesn't have the right flag or/and color.

Comment

TS should've made a poll... I want to see who actually knows something about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          i do think RACE has something to do with people downplaying him

i mean Tyson is looked like a GOD even though his resume is **** and he always lost every time he stepped up in competition Whilst Wlad has been a DOMINATE Champ

Comment

Few things to keep in mind,

1- I agree with the OP. But I don't rate Mayweather that high anyways.

2- Wladimir lost 3 times .. Twice during his offensive peak. Once to a actual journeyman.
            He avenged one of 3 defeats. He is also the only heavyweight ATG who actually most likely would have lost an immediate rematch against the guy who upset him.

If Wlad had rematch Sanders right away.. he might have been knocked out again.

3- Wlad's title defense streak is a mirage because the one guy who could have broken that record is his brother.
            In other words.. if Vitali was not his brother... there is a very real chance Wlad's title defense streak would have been snapped.

No other ATG Heavyweight have had the luxury of never having to fight the #2 because they are related.

4- Wladimir is right where he's suppose to be
            top 10-15. He shouldn't go higher than 10 and shouldn't go lower than 15. Nobody under rate him.
            Only parnoid ******ed racist klittards actually feel he's under appreciated.
            He's right where he's suppose to be.. Top 10-15 ATG HW.

5- Wlad always had and always will have a glass chin.. Deal with it. He have.

Comment

If Wladimir Klitschko was named Darnell Wiggins and was from the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighboorhood of Brooklyn, he'd already be known as a Legendary ATG boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post

i mean Tyson is looked like a GOD even though his resume is **** and he always lost every time he stepped up in competition Whilst Wlad has been a DOMINATE Champ
                I do think so as well on top of the favoritism by the media. Look at the hype that we see here on the weights where it isn't American/black dominated...the lower weights and upper weights(CW), hardly non existent and somehow it's harder for them to get the attention they deserve.

Lot of those top HWs had crappy resumes too and get praised left and right. Look at Lewis, he was bigger than most of his opponents and feasted on out of prime guys but is praised like Jesus around here unless he's American like Ali and them.
                Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 01-03-2013, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                  If Wladimir Klitschko was named Darnell Wiggins and was from the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighboorhood of Brooklyn, he'd already be known as a Legendary ATG boxer.
                  Oh and if he was constantly in trouble with the law by fighting and beating women as well as talking WWE style, his status would be even more legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                    can anyone really dispute this? .... the bias displayed by Americans/HBO is beyond disgraceful. Remember the hype with Seth Mitchell?

Comment

I do think so as well on top of the favoritism by the media. Look at the hype that we see here on the weights where it isn't American/black dominated...the lower weights and upper weights(CW), hardly non existent and somehow it's harder for them to get the attention they deserve.

Lot of those top HWs had crappy resumes too and get praised left and right. Look at Lewis, he was bigger than most of his opponents and feasted on out of prime guys but is praised like Jesus around here.
                      Lennox Lewis dominates Wladimir in every single feasible area..

You saying he has a 'crappy resume' amounts to jack fuking shyt. since every credible boxing source rank Lennox as an ATG HW.. You saying he's crap = a virgin blabbering in front of his fuking keyboard.

Lewis fought 13 guys around his height.. he went 13-0

Lennox is 6'5.. .. fighting 13 guys around his height and going 100% win ratio.

He actually had issues with SMALLER guys..

Lennox in his 15th fight fought a 35-0 opponent
                      Wlad in his 15th fight fought a 7-32 opponent

These are facts.

Deal with it.

Deal with it.. live with it.. sleep with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X