Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chisora: "Vitali stop your excuses, Haye beat me & you agreed to fight the winner."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Than shouldn't have Vittles said something then like "This man doesn't speak for me and I'm making no such agreement". Couldn't he have taken the time to clear things up any time before the fight happened or even after it for that matter? The deception was clearly started by the Vittles Kllitschko camp, not the other way around.
    Why are Klitschko nuthuggers and fans alike avoiding this post and question?

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      It doesnt make sense for him to say he'd face the winner. If Chisora somehow won why would Vitali fight him again when he beat him very convincingly last time with only one good shoulder?

Chisora is still butt hurt he lost after talking all of that trash pre fight.
      They said the winner fights a "Klitschko" if Chisora had won it would have been Wlad he fought.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
        So if a promoter said "my fighter is willing to fight a man 200 lbs heavier than he is. Furthermore, he is willing to allow his opponent to wear knucklebusters instead of gloves". Would the fighter promoted by this idiot have to go through with it just because his promoter said so?

Haye is the one calling out a 41-year-old for a fight when there are 2 heavyweights in their 20s in his own backyard he refuses to fight. If anyone is looking weak here, it ain't Vitali.
        He's calling out the champ, not some old man journeymen boxer

Vitali doesnt deserve to be champ for being a shook *****

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          He's calling out the champ, not some old man journeymen boxer

Vitali doesnt deserve to be champ for being a shook *****
          Vitali is ranked #2 and they say Haye is weak for wanting to fight him instead of domestic level comp. You can't make this **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Vitali is ranked #2 and they say Haye is weak for wanting to fight him instead of domestic level comp. You can't make this **** up.

Comment

Haye is weak/nonsense as he is retiring in 31 and claiming he is something in hw...

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                Haye is weak/nonsense as he is retiring in 31 and claiming he is something in hw...
                I can't say Haye is weak, he knocked out Chisora and that's something Vitali couldn't do. Haye has real KO power.

Comment

Vittles is a politician, he's always going to lie and twist the truth till everything is perfectly in his favor.

Comment

vitali better handle his biz.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      Klitschko bro's are quick to give us fights we aren't interested in but drag their heels with the ones we are.
                      I agree with this. Negotiations with legit threats never seem to run smoothly with them compared to the other opponents they choose.

Comment

Working...
                      X