No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James DeGale: There is Talk of Six Fights Next Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James DeGale: There is Talk of Six Fights Next Year

OLYMPIC gold medallist James DeGale tonight aims to show some of our most promising ­amateurs how it should be done.

DeGale, who will bid to keep his world title ambitions on track against Colombian ­Fulgencio ­Zuniga in Hull tonight, has been helping ­amateurs from the Frank Bruno Academy in Kent.

The Beijing 2008 gold medal winner took time off from his build-up to help the likes of Ted Cheeseman, 16, a three-times national junior ­champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ted Cheeseman! What a name.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

So he's going to fight 6 bums?

Comment

DeGale's starting to win me over a bit of late. I was impressed with him going to Denmark & coming away with a result. Mick Hennessy has good contacts in Canada, so how about sending a few of his fighters over there once in a while? Back in the UK there's still unfinished business with George Groves, Kenny Anderson & Brian Magee. 6 fights a year is deffinatlly the way to go & if there's a stiff in there once in a while, then so be it!

Comment

its a good fight, zuniga might always be dangerous waiting for that one punch. The division is loaded though but froch is on the way out, bute cant fight inside, abraham is easily beatable, oosthuizen is fairly solid but not a big puncher and ward is just a spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleaver View Post
            Ted Cheeseman! What a name.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Must be from Wisconsin.

Comment

Thats 6 more fights than I wanted to watch of his

Comment

Working...
              X