Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute Working Over Sparring Partners Judah, McGirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute Working Over Sparring Partners Judah, McGirt

IBF super middleweight champion Lucian Bute (27-0, 22KOs) is working very hard in his training camp, which is presently taking in Miami, Florida. He defends the title against Brian Magee (34-3, 24KOs) on March 19 at the Bell Centre in Quebec. After starting off slow, Bute has really imprvoved over the last couple of weeks and greatly improved his form. He is reportedly holding nothing back when working over his sparring partners, cruiserweight Daniel Judah, and super middleweight James McGirt Jr. Bute has been traing for twelve, thirteen rounds at a time and ready for the first fight of his exlcusive contract with Showtime.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Daniel Judah and Buddy McGirt Jr. Sounds like potential opponents for Bute after this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
      Daniel Judah and Buddy McGirt Jr. Sounds like potential opponents for Bute after this fight.
      i hope not

bute is probably just waiting for the super six to finish so he can fight the winner

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
        i hope not

bute is probably just waiting for the super six to finish so he can fight the winner
        Bute fighting in America or England? Yeah, I doubt that very much.

Comment

I'm glad that Showtime has Bute now. Now there's nothing stopping him from fighting Froch or Ward (whichever one wins because Abraham and Johnson sure as hell aren't winning the Super Six).

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
            I'm glad that Showtime has Bute now. Now there's nothing stopping him from fighting Froch or Ward (whichever one wins because Abraham and Johnson sure as hell aren't winning the Super Six).
            Yeah but 2 out of his 3 fights will probably be against crap opponents. We already know 1 out of the 3 is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
              Yeah but 2 out of his 3 fights will probably be against crap opponents. We already know 1 out of the 3 is.
              As will the 2nd one. The Super Six winner won't be available until the end of they year at the very earliest. And that's assuming that the Super Six winner is going to fight Bute right after finishing up a tough tournament. Bute will fight Curtis Stevens or Jean Paul Mendy next.

Comment

Magee is a crap opponent, but with the deep division and especially the fighters who have dropped out of super 6- he should have some decent opponents to choose from, like Kessler or Dirrell.
                Also, no way Froch is winning super 6. Ward is already a top 10 lb 4 lb fighter, and he'll beat Bute too.
                The problem is the money some of these networks pay. We'd have alot more fights in their budget if they didn't pay over a million $ for Bute to fight a guy who isnt even top 15 in the division

Comment

Mcgee had 11 riund against Froch. It seem because he is not american that he is a crap....Bute is the best of the division,

Comment

Originally posted by ssop View Post
                    Mcgee had 11 riund against Froch. It seem because he is not american that he is a crap....Bute is the best of the division,
                    wait...u cant be serious rite???

Comment

Working...
                    X