Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

give me 3 reasons how alexander is a legit opponent for floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kotelnik

Bradley

Matthysse

But, but, but he's slick y'all haterz gon hate, money team getting that paper y'all.

Comment

There are absolutely none.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
        Kotelnik

Bradley

Matthysse

But, but, but he's slick y'all haterz gon hate, money team getting that paper y'all.
        Why is it only Floyd or Broner can chase the "cheddar" with people like you?

Any other boxer that chases $$$$ gets ape shitted on by the Flomo/Brontard nation.

Comment

slick, respected, male

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Why is it only Floyd or Broner can chase the "cheddar" with people like you?

Any other boxer that chases $$$$ gets ape shitted on by the Flomo/Brontard nation.
            My blatant sarcasm and mockery flew over your head.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
              My blatant sarcasm and mockery flew over your head.
              My bad.

Comment

so will brook get step aside money or will the ibf strip alexander and brook fight for the vacant title against say Jan Zaveck

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                  so will brook get step aside money or will the ibf strip alexander and brook fight for the vacant title against say Jan Zaveck
                  Hopefully they strip him, not like it makes a difference but brook has trained hard, and was willing to travel to the country of the robbery king, even though he can't sell ****, and brook could sell out Sheffield taking a ****, to fight for that title

Comment

He lost to Kotelnik

He lost to Matthysse

He quit against Bradley

Comment

Well these are the best I can come up with:

1: Alexander is young and may achieve big things in the future thereby retrospectively enhancing Floyd's legacy.

2: He has a belt at 147 (if the fight is made at 154 I will go into the worst troll mode in the history of Boxingscene).

3: He's a southpaw and that will be interesting to see how Floyd deals with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X