Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexicans: Why is Trinidad vs Hoya a "boxing clinic" but Cheato vs Cotto not?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexicans: Why is Trinidad vs Hoya a "boxing clinic" but Cheato vs Cotto not?.

Mexicans: Why is Trinidad vs Hoya a "boxing clinic" but Cheato vs Cotto not?....Hypocrites!

because de la hoya is a mexican american so he gets a pass but cotto isn't so he doesn't.. duhh lol

Comment

good question Hoya ran for 4 rounds where cotto was looking to punch and move hoya just ran like a little bioch

Comment

Trinidad and DLH weren't washed up when they fought

Comment

because cotto is'nt a facking mexi**** cross-dressing f@ggot. The border patrol should thank cotto since there isn't going to be any mexi****s crossing for at least a week.

Comment

I'm a mexican american i'm not gonna be biased Cotto won he deserved it ppl can say he ran all they want but at the end of the day who won....Ppl gotta give credit where credit is due Cotto out boxed Tony for 9 rounds and after getting possibly cheated in there first fight he deserved this win.

Comment

Trinidad was in his prime and had both eyes intact. This fight is a bad comparison, btw.

Comment

Not to offend the good Mexican fans(there's a lot) but I think we all know the answer. Mexican fight fans are the most nationalistic fans in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by WARGARITO View Post
                  Trinidad was in his prime and had both eyes intact. This fight is a bad comparison, btw.
                  Very bad comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Not to offend the good Mexican fans(there's a lot) but I think we all know the answer. Mexican fight fans are the most nationalistic fans in the world.
                    No more than the Brits or the Filipinos or the Russians or the etc.

Put your butthurt away. Cotto beat the **** outta' Marg () and only a few delusional cholos are in denial about it. It's like 3 guys w/multiple accts makin' what fuss there is which is far less than the *******s did a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X