No announcement yet.

Jermaine Taylor and Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermaine Taylor and Miguel Cotto

Just wanted to give a shout out to these two incredible warriors that have and will continue to add to the glory that is the sweet science.

Contribute if you wish.

I like Taylor but he never lived up to his full potential which is a shame.

Comment

Taylor was and still is one of my favorite fighters.

I like Cotto but I do feel he is overrated. Maybe he can prove me wrong in his next 2-3 fights that will define his career. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
        Taylor was and still is one of my favorite fighters.

I like Cotto but I do feel he is overrated. Maybe he can prove me wrong in his next 2-3 fights that will define his career. We'll see.
        my man, if you feel cotto's overrated, over his body of work then you'll always feel this way.

Comment

jemain needs to stay away from good white fighters, he still beats dirrel, ward and green tho

as long as cotto stays away from margo and pac, he'll be fine!.........

Comment

Jermain Taylor is the man. My favourite fighter. Great courage, even when the skills weren't always there. It's a shame he only has himself to blame for some of his losses, e.g the Froch fight which will be the biggest **** up of his boxing career.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              jemain needs to stay away from good white fighters, he still beats dirrel, ward and green tho

Jermain Taylor use to be one of my favorite fighters. He may not have lived up to his full potential primarily due to his unhealthy lifestyle but he's still an Olympian and former undisputed champion.

IDK maybe with the time off Taylor can make a comeback, but I also got the feeling Jermain had a slight neurological problem that caused him to stutter and get nervous. Even as a pro he had speech therapy to help him combat the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post

LOL when he got stopped by Abraham my cousin said what is it with Jermain Taylor and white dudes lol, we laughed and cried at the sametime. I think Jermain is making a comeback...
                http://d1sportstraining.blogspot.com...-comeback.html

Comment

Good thread. Much respect to both. My two favorites.

Comment

That's why I have them both in my avatar and sig. Two of my favorite fighters.

They fight anyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X