Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK Fans.......Will you stay up until 2am to watch Khan vs Malignaggi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
    Any confirmation if ITV will show Ortiz-Campbell?
    Confirmation? You do know that Ortiz-Campbell is on the undercard for the Khan-Mallignagi fight right?

If you know that then you will also know that they will be fighting in the same ring and on the same night and it is only logical for the Ortiz-Campbell fight to be shown on ITV.

The main event is Khan and Paulie so i would surely think that the under card fights will be shown without question.

Comment

Of course.

Comment

don't ask stoopid questions

PLZ

Comment

Originally posted by SP1 View Post
          Confirmation? You do know that Ortiz-Campbell is on the undercard for the Khan-Mallignagi fight right?

If you know that then you will also know that they will be fighting in the same ring and on the same night and it is only logical for the Ortiz-Campbell fight to be shown on ITV.

The main event is Khan and Paulie so i would surely think that the under card fights will be shown without question.
          Of course it's 'logical', still it can happen that ITV might only show the Khan fight as that's all most casual people tuning in will care about. Or maybe they only got the rights to show the Khan fight.

There is no need to act smart from a question that many fans wanted answered, and when it comes to broadcasting boxing, in Britain logic is thrown out the window.

Thanks Dirk and JK for answering. Looking forward to it.
          Last edited by starjammer; 05-14-2010, 08:50 PM.

Comment

i'll be up watching all the ppv events

Comment

I normally go to sleep at 4am so staying up won't be a problem.

Comment

Is my girlfriend on crack or is this really on ITV1?

Comment

Originally posted by NO FEAR View Post
                  Is my girlfriend on crack or is this really on ITV1?
                  Both.......

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                    No ****. Of course it's 'logical', still it can happen that ITV might only show the Khan fight as that's all most casual people tuning in will care about. Or maybe they only got the rights to show the Khan fight.

There is no need to act smart from a question that many fans wanted answered, and when it comes to broadcasting boxing, in Britain logic is thrown out the window.

Thanks Dirk and JK for answering. Looking forward to it.
                    You my friend seem to not watch too many boxing fights. Because if you did then you will know that in a boxing event broadcasting rights are sold to whoever around the world. Now the rights are not sold per single fight but they are sold for the entire event and so of course they will the entire event and not just the main fight. I do not know what type of fan you are but c'mon son it is not that difficult to figure out.

And what do you mean logic is thrown out when broadcasting in Britain?

Sky Sports has been showing fights for years and they broadcast virtually the entire card. They just showed the snoozefest that was the Cintron-Williams even last week and they showed every fight. They have been showing Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather fights for years, way before they were big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Both.......
                      Stranger things have happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X