Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Pacquiao agree to extra testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Nonito does it.

But he's the only one in boxing.
    Its hilarious how "willing to take" the test makes a fighter clean

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
      To my knowledge, JMM has never refused to take a drug test. Sorry, try again.......
      And to my knowledge, JMM has NEVER actually taken a test

Sorry try again

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        JMM said he was willing to take any drug tests they wanted him to, as long as Pac took them too.

Why didn't Manny take him up on that offer?
        Because he's also abusing some type of substance. Surprise, surprise right?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Link? Show a link to where Many denied extra testing against Marquez since that's what your thread is about.
          "I asked Manny to do a drug test for this fight because I believe that Marquez is a much bigger person now — and I'm not sure exactly how he is getting there,'' Roach said."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...gh-in/1754903/

"You can say anything you want, but [if] you don’t have any proof, it means nothing. I told them I am willing to take any exam they want. Let’s go together, we’ll do it together,” said Marquez in his recent interview.

Before the last camp, there were accusations about [Pacquiao], people saying things, and we didn’t care. We never brought it up. For this fight, all of a sudden they are attacking me. I say we do [a blood test] now,” he added.
          "

http://blogs.bettor.com/Marquez-is-r...g-News-a205853

Yet despite all that they didn't do stricter drug testing.

To be fair I don't know if Manny was the one who turned it down or if it was Bob Arum. But turn it down they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Why didnt JMM test himself even if Pac "declined"?
            Wow just wow.....lmao

Comment

JMM did take the test.

Pac IS the test, remember?

JMM score: A+

Comment

Its hilarious how walking out on a 50/50 offer in the biggest fight in history to duck a PEDs test means your clean , and irony is he now demand tests of people that beat him , you ******s are really screwed in the head you need to pull your head of you ass .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Its hilarious how walking out on a 50/50 offer in the biggest fight in history to duck a PEDs test means your clean , and irony is he now demand tests of people that beat him , you ******s are really screwed in the head you need to pull your head of you ass .
                  Spot on, but don't try to explain to people, they will never get it.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Nonito does it.

But he's the only one in boxing.
                    but, but he's working with a ped expert. On a serious note, I applaud Nonito for doing so.

what's more hilarious was your lack of suggestion for Manny to "test himself"

or I could be wrong. I'm sure you advocated Manny to test himself vs Cotto, Margarito, Diaz, Clottey, Bradley and Hatton... oh wait

Comment

LOL, so now we have people suggesting Marquez should have been tested while Pac wasn't.

smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X