Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBE fought undefeated Canelo and now Catchweight King Pacquiao fighting TBE leftovers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GorgeousJorge View Post
    Your defending yourself has been noted and acknowledged.
    No problem here i feel like all these threads should be stickly until they fight each other if canelo wants to go down to 152 thats on him no excuses if he drained

Comment

Originally posted by tyshun30 View Post
      No problem here i feel like all these threads should be stickly until they fight each other if canelo wants to go down to 152 thats on him no excuses if he drained
      Canelo has no intention of 152. He is clear about fighting Pacquiao at 154.
      And Pacquiao will probably accept a 154 lb Canelo since Canelo had already been beaten before and is permanently damaged from his loss to TBE, Pacquiao should be open to a 154 washed up and has been already lost to Floyd version of Canelo

Comment

Only Canelo can decide when it is time for him to retire. The whole point I was making is that once again, Pacquiao is proving Mayweather (TBE) to be absolutely correct in that Pacquiao has made a career and a brand of himself by riding TBE's coat tails by fighting his left overs, guys who became known off Floyd's name and also Manny is mos def the catch weight King
        It's just more of the same ol same ol really. Floyd's fought manny's (FOTD) left overs as well. It goes both ways. Plus you do realize there is a master thread for manny and Floyd right?

***beats dead horse***

Comment

Trooooooooooooll.

lol every thread u made is about floyd, with 1 exception that got ubanned.

Just watched the fight for the 3rd time and something was really not right about it. What I mean by that is Maidana had Ariza in his corner.*

Maidana did gas at the end so I'm doubtful it was A-Side meth. But he was relentless for a lot of the fight. Would that be EPO? Or was it HGH because Maidana came in 20 pounds heavier than Money May?
          silly man

Comment

Pacman is no longer the catchweight king though. The new catchweight king is the one who talked crap about catchweights and fought his 3rd championship fight in a certain weight class at a catchweight.

Comment

Canelo has no intention of 152. He is clear about fighting Pacquiao at 154.
              And Pacquiao will probably accept a 154 lb Canelo since Canelo had already been beaten before and is permanently damaged from his loss to TBE, Pacquiao should be open to a 154 washed up and has been already lost to Floyd version of Canelo
              In what way?

Tbe...The best excuses?

Comment

Stopped reading after bar was red

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
                  your a idiot. jump off a ledge with pointing rocks.
                  LMFAO, the irony of you calling somebody an idiot is too telling!

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                    Trooooooooooooll.

silly man
                    Yes. I'm still trying to figure out why I got banned for that thread as I was merely expressing my suspicions about Maidana and the Shady Ariza.

I am still amazed that people can get away with using offensive and personal attacks that involve vulgarities such as "tard" which is highly offensive to the mentally handicapped community, racism, **** phobia and I get banned for questioning a fighter who has a shady s&c coach.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                      Trooooooooooooll.

silly man
                      What the fook is A side meth exactly?....Is it some imaginary drug dreamt up by a flowmo?

Comment

Working...
                      X