Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do u dislike in the boxing world. Outside of fighters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim Gray. I don't even get the sense that he even likes boxing or boxers in general. He is just a newscaster that think he and his job are more important than it actually is. I think he feels his job is more important than the actual boxers when he's interviewing them after a fight. I really don't know why they even use him. He must be expensive as hell to hire.

Comment

Teddy Atlas - Good analyst but his hatred for Pacquiao is infuriating.

Comment

Who do I dislike in the boxing world?
        People that keep paying for ****ty PPV fights. Stop paying for this **** and let it be aired on cable.

Comment

Steve Kim.
          He is rude.
          For being a journalist post many grammatically incorrect post on his tweeter account. Constantly reports bad information which turn out to be rumors.

Comment

Just Ellerbe, and Floyd's cutman. I hate that hat he wears all the time with the pins on it

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              does people really hate ranallo? i love his "mama mia what a bang" hahaha

i like his style actually.
              Yes we hate him a lot. He belongs on WWE, in fact I'd like him if he were. He's way too over the top sensational, send him back to MMA where he belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
                Teddy Atlas - Good analyst but his hatred for Pacquiao is infuriating.
                Agree. I like it when Teddy Analyzes a fight. However, when he talks about Pacman or tries to pick a winner....it always seems to end up bad.

Comment

Working...
                X