Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire Vs Guillermo Rigondeaux: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    the same thing will happen with rigo in this fight and that worries me.

imagine a defensive fighter getting more defensive? that will be rigo against donaire and i won't be surprised if this fight turns out to be boring and disappointing.
    Yeah they all become ultra defensive when they fight Donaire, even Arce was more gun shy than I've ever seen him before, that left hook makes people reevaluate their priorities in life.

There's a big possibility Rigo stinks out the joint and loses a decision because of his inactivity but we'll seee.

Comment

Originally posted by *ANGRY CUBAN* View Post
      You just talk nonsense behind nonsense..
      Rigo is a good fighter but lets not forget Marroquin barely connected with his punches and Rigo got stunned and almost fell. If Nonito Donaire gets a chance like Marroquin, he wont miss because he's very accurate with his punches and Rigo will get KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
        I am going to go out on a limb and say Rigondeaux wins this fight man the contrast of styles in this fight is going to be so interesting cant wait to see this fight.
        This is a smart fight! Whoever smarter wins the fight!

Donaire already shown how smart he was! rigo?? A lot question mark!

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
          Rigo is a good fighter but lets not forget Marroquin barely connected with his punches and Rigo got stunned and almost fell. If Nonito Donaire gets a chance like Marroquin, he wont miss because he's very accurate with his punches and Rigo will get KO'd.
          Roberto Marroquin weighted 136 pounds that day, 1 pound over the lightweight limit..he had 15 KOs out of 22 most of them with left hooks...he was and outstanding amateur with wins over Adrien Broner and Garry Russell jr...he tag Rigo clean and hard in his temple first time and then clean in the chin..I think more ppl will get knock out with that shot from a so bigger fighter..insted Rigo took it and keept fighting in a way to a dominant 10 rounds to 2 UD..Rigo only been once down in 486 fights...

Comment

Roberto Marroquin weighted 136 pounds that day, 1 pound over the lightweight limit..he had 15 KOs out of 22 most of them with left hooks...he was and outstanding amateur with wins over Adrien Broner and Garry Russell jr...he tag Rigo clean and hard in his temple first time and then clean in the chin..I think more ppl will get knock out with that shot from a so bigger fighter..insted Rigo took it and keept fighting in a way to a dominant 10 rounds to 2 UD..Rigo only been once down in 486 fights...
            Vazquez is a much much better fighter than Marroquin. Nonito is simply too skillful and graceful for Rigo.

Comment

He'll be down and out in his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
                He'll be down and out in his next fight.
                Yeah Rigo's chin looks very suspect. Nonito's left hook and straight right can end the fight in a matter of seconds.

Comment

Mah man Nonitooo

Comment

Donaire by knockout 7

Comment

• Nonito in beautiful fashion.

Comment

Working...
                      X