Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcias Dad "Khan is a basic Euro fighter with no chin, he is getting knocked out!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i'm gonna thoroughly enjoy watching Khan beat the living **** out of that dude

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
      a 60 year old Morales gave Garcia trouble. Khan is going to kill this dude.
      Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I agree with most of what he said, seems a really cool guy but Khan is going to beat the hell out of this kid.

Comment

I love this thread

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Yea... but not by Danny
          Even I was wrong.... better hide before Danny makes me do the chicken dance too

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
            a 60 year old Morales gave Garcia trouble. Khan is going to kill this dude.
            ....Morales is just...an atg, and he can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut
              Quote:

Originally Posted by -MAKAVELLI-

i'm gonna thoroughly enjoy watching Khan beat the living **** out of that dude
              lol this thread is funny!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                Thats how I feel man. Ironic to see the ones that doubted and thought Danny was a pushover change their story or just ignore these threads. Personally, I couldn't be more proud. 2 HBO fights and 3 belts later he gets his credit. I wonder who haymon will match him up with next though..

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Khan may be a basic Euro fighter but he also has a legit claim to being the fastest fighter in the sport and one of the fastest of all time. Garcia will find that out soon enough.
                  He sure did

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Even I was wrong.... better hide before Danny makes me do the chicken dance too
                    Nothing wrong with being wrong, nobody calls it 10/10, acting like a bi!t(h about it is a different story. Your cool in my book, unfortanitiy can't say the same for others. They take it way to personal. WeeblerII comes to mind lol.....

Comment

Why was VCVC banned? It's not fair that we can't get the reaction of the fighter's biggest fans when their guy gets destroyed. Dirk Digger UK too.

Comment

Working...
                      X