Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The International Olympic Committee uses WADA - Floyd is chicken!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
    WCADA, more than likely. Wild Card Anti-Doping Agency.
    Do you know why it is called WORLD ANTI-DRUG AGENCY?

Comment

All WADA has to do is to appoint an independent laboratory to conduct the tests, like they are doing for the 2012 London olympics and GlaxoSmithKline laboratories.

WADA does not conduct tests, they have a myriad of laboratories at their disposal worldwide that do that work for them.

This is all a non issue.

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
        Do you know why it is called WORLD ANTI-DRUG AGENCY?
        Okay, third try.
        Do you know why it is called WORLD ANTI-DOPING AGENCY?
        There that should do it.

Comment

Originally posted by louvega View Post
          All WADA has to do is to appoint an independent laboratory to conduct the tests, like they are doing for the 2012 London olympics and GlaxoSmithKline laboratories.

WADA does not conduct tests, they have a myriad of laboratories at their disposal worldwide that do that work for them.

This is all a non issue.
          They also promote, COORDINATE, and MONITOR.

Comment

Originally posted by louvega View Post
            Wow! That's one hell of a highly reputable lab! Probably the single most reputable in the world! No wonder the London Olympics is using them.The Pacquiao/Mayweather drug testing should be WADA then. No contest.

Once again, Pacquiao chooses the high road.

Comment

arum just wants a neutral agency (selected by WADA) to do the testing. not USADA, and not phillipines sports commission. i see no problem with that and hope floyd doesn't either.

arum is pretty dumb if he thinks they're going.to let him decide anymore than that. so much concern around a boxer who's been very vocally declared clean by his team...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
                Are you for real?

Since you seem to think that user titles are the absolute truth I changed it to something more appropriate.

So, I guess it's clear to you now that I pwn you.
                lol i expected you to change it but i didnt think you would choose my name of all things. Its a nice guesture and i appreciate that you admire me, but, To be honest with you though, its embarassing to me having my name associated with you.

But if that floats your boat its cool. I dont mind. What exactly is pwing though? Is that blowing in your native language?

pwingkillerstephen247 = blowingkillerstephen247 lol

Youre an ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  WADA does not PERFORM drug testing.

Who would you get to PERFORM the drug testing for a fight in Nevada?
                  "Lol!!! We can't believe these fools still believe we will EVER take a random blood test. Believe Us, Manny will pass any test in the world -- Just not a random drug test. Thank you ******* Nation for your support through all these years!! You'll be invited to the next post-fight karaoke session where Manny will sing "Little Lies by Fleetwood Mack."

Last edited by MindBat; 07-10-2011, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerStephen View Post
                    What exactly is pwing though? Is that blowing in your native language?
                    Pwning, son.

Comment

WADA does testing in the US through USADA so what is the big argument about?

Comment

Working...
                      X