No announcement yet.

Breaking Story: Mayweather To Fight Marciano's Exhumed Corpse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Story: Mayweather To Fight Marciano's Exhumed Corpse

AP reporting that undefeated boxing champion Floyd "Money" Mayweather is in talks with several promoters and taxidermists about a possible matchup between two undefeated champions.

Fail. Show some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by KittenFlaps View Post
      AP reporting that undefeated boxing champion Floyd "Money" Mayweather is in talks with several promoters and taxidermists about a possible matchup between two undefeated champions.
      WORD? I heard that there were talks of him trying to get muhammad ali out of retirement he wanted 97% of the split though

Comment

Comment

bull****.

he's gonna fight rocky graziano not rocky marciano.

Comment

The Ali talks fell through when Ali's people caught wind of the 148 lb catch weight.

Comment

Originally posted by KittenFlaps View Post
              Check your sources dude. This fight already fell through. PBF wanted a 75/25 split with 90% of PPV proceeds.

Comment

PBF by UD. Bet the house on it. He's just too quick.

Comment

I thought Pac was fighting Money May's leftovers? Oh wait, he already has!

Comment

Originally posted by vandiar View Post
                    i thought pac was fighting money may's leftovers? Oh wait, he already has!
                    no pbf is fighting mannys left overs u no jmm ONLY PAC DID IT AT HIS NATURAL WEIGHT FLOYDS DOING IT 2 WEIGHTS ABOVE JMM NATURAL WEIGHT

Comment

Working...
                    X