Cotto 160.2
    Canelo 167.8

Golovkin 165
    Lemieux 175

http://www.boxingscene.com/30-day-we...758-lbs--95960

And for all those still talking about the 152 catchweight

Floyd Mayweather 150.3
    Canelo 166.8

Last edited by about.thousands; 02-09-2016, 10:38 AM.

Canelo must absolutely kill himself to make these weights in the 150s. He is going to find out (soon in my opinion) that this can put him at a disadvantage more than the advantage he thinks he is gaining.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
      Canelo must absolutely kill himself to make these weights in the 150s. He is going to find out (soon in my opinion) that this can put him at a disadvantage more than the advantage he thinks he is gaining.
      He's still fairly young but it's gonna catch up with him soon. His 30 day weigh ins lead me to believe he'd do better against GGG @160 than 155. He'll have more stamina at 160

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
        He's still fairly young but it's gonna catch up with him soon. His 30 day weigh ins lead me to believe he'd do better against GGG @160 than 155. He'll have more stamina at 160
        I agree with that.

Comment

Mayweather 150.5
          Pacquiao ???

Cotto 160.2
          Canelo 167.8

Golovkin 165
          Lemieux 175

http://www.boxingscene.com/30-day-we...758-lbs--95960

And for all those still talking about the 152 catchweight

Floyd Mayweather 150.3
          Canelo 166.8

There should not be anymore cws for title fights.

Comment

Of course he'd have more stamina. But so would GGG. That's the whole point. He's been through the process before, knows how his body responds, knows how to lessen the suffering. GGG doesn't.

Comment

so it really don't make sense that floyd was dehydrated and needed to inject himself with huuuuuuuge amounts of fluid

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Of course he'd have more stamina. But so would GGG. That's the whole point. He's been through the process before, knows how his body responds, knows how to lessen the suffering. GGG doesn't.
                Do you agree that he'd perform better at a new weight of 160 than GGG would perform at a new weight of 155?

Comment

I disagree, for the simple fact that, despite all the BS that Sanchez and Loeffler fluffed the media with, I don't think Golovkin could make 154 if his life depended on it.

As long as Alavarez is still making 155lbs comfortably (which I doubt will be the case for much longer), he should insist on taking those five pounds of flesh from Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    There should not be anymore cws for title fights.
                    Fair enough; 'Canelo' already got his megafight with Cotto so, if those are to be the terms, I have no doubt that he'd gladly mail the WBC belt back to Suleiman, fight the fight he wants, and then target the WBO belt at 154.

Comment

Working...
                    X