Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Pac-Bradley 2, I Don't think Bradley will ever be the same again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God I love boxing, it's the only sport where you can be one of the top 10 in the world and still be called a bum and have people say you should retire. I would't say I like Bradley, more I appreciate him. I couldn't tell you what he does better than anyone else, but I can point to a list of fights where for some reason, he came out on top. Can't hate on success.

Comment

Originally posted by C-SHO View Post
      Blame Alexander all his fights are terrible. What you expect? I cant take you seriously, you post about how Bradley sucks, than a few minutes later you say hes a good fighter.
      I'm being a bit facetious when I say he sucks obviously.

Comment

i agreed with TS. i dont think bradley will ever be the same, that doesnt mean he's gonna suck but i dont think he'll be at the top again. Bradley is a very determine guy and during the rematch with manny, bradley just gave up and u can see it in him. I believe it was at the end of round 7 when bradley walked back to his corner and sat down. bradley had both his arms right by his side slouching down a little looking like a little kid looking so lost while joel diaz was trying to hype him up. I was cracking up when i saw that because i have never seen bradley like that before.

starts @ 44:26

Comment

Working...
        X