No announcement yet.

From Chino's Twitter [rematch?]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    Maidana should make Broner and GBP sweat for a bit while he explores all his options. It wasnt as if the fight was close or contraversial. He manhandled Broner!
    Who on GBP's roster would get him a bigger payday than a rematch?

Comment

Fk it do a repeat Brownage then keep bogey man chasing khan.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Who on GBP's roster would get him a bigger payday than a rematch?
        Danny garcia

Comment

Danny garcia
          Good answer.

Comment

Danny garcia
            Danny Garcia could have had a Floyd fight if he wanted it. He's not fighting maidana.

Comment

I don't understand the logic behind complaining about a fight u can win and that will give u the most money. Ppl have backwards logic around here.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                I don't understand the logic behind complaining about a fight u can win and that will give u the most money. Ppl have backwards logic around here.
                If Maidana cant get the Floyd fight, there's nothing wrong with the Broner rematch. Maidana will get paid well you would think. Hope so as he deserves it.

Comment

I can see why Maidana doesn't the rematch if he could fight Floyd; Broner wants to prove he's better so I have no problem with him wanting the rematch.

Comment

Tell em Chino! You're the champ its time to start throwing your weight around. The rematch takes place in argentina 65-35 purse split or no fight. You're the champ you dictate the negotiations.

Comment

Working...
                    X