Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Erislandy Lara unbeatable at 154, can anyone at 154 beat him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Erislandy Lara unbeatable at 154, can anyone at 154 beat him?

I don't know but his style just seems that it would neutralize anyone at 154...

How would he do against the champs of the division? Can he beat any of the below champs?

1. Demetrius Andrade
    2. Carlos Molina
    3. Floyd Mayweather

Here are the other fighter of 154, how would he do?

James Kirkland
    Saul Alvarez
    Austin Trout
    Vanes Martiosyan
    Keith Thurman
    Lukas Konecny
    Alfredo Angulo
    Sergey Rabchenko
    Zauerberbek Baysanguron
    Serhiy Dzinziruk
    Johnny Gonzalez
    Joey Hernandez
    Fernando Guerrrero
    Gabriel Rosado
    Miguel Cotto
    Brian Rose
    Jermell Charlo
    Ishe Smith
    Jermall Charlo
    Shane Mosley
    Joe Greene
    Cornelius Bundrage
    Willie Nelson
    Julian Williams
    Glen Tapia
    Hugo Centeno, Jr

I don't know...I only see one fighter on the list that I've listed that can beat Lara. He not the best fighter but he seems to do everything right to neutralized his opponents.

HE can be beat at 154 molina proved it, freddy hernandez proved it, angulo showed a plodding puncher can catch him.

Comment

My personal opinion is nobody beats him at 154; not where he's comfortable.

Lara's a beast and can be top p4p if he wasn't so avoided; Trout doesn't count because he fights anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by TonitosWay View Post
        My personal opinion is nobody beats him at 154; not where he's comfortable.

Lara's a beast and can be top p4p if he wasn't so avoided; Trout doesn't count because he fights anybody.
        A bum doesnt have a choice.

Comment

I don't see that, Molina beat him and Angulo pretty much exposed his vulnerabilities once again. Not unbeatable at all, his approach is pretty much one dimensional but he is hard to deal with.

Comment

Like what everybody said. Molina beat him, Hes a pretty good fighter doe.

Comment

any man can be defeated at any time in the ring.

just sayin'

I haven't watched Lara fight, I'm going to go check him out....... Rockin'

Comment

Molina did not beat him. lara landed the better punches while Molina threw more that were mostly blocked. Molina also did his wlad impression over and over like a bi-tch. lara didn't do as good as expected so people think he lost. same old story in boxing. also I think people were influenced by teddy's scorecard of giving the first 4 to Molina even though he probably only won maybe 2 of those rounds.

Comment

I would love to see a Lara/Kirkland matchup.

Comment

I want to see him fight Canelo. Too bad Richard Schaeffer and Golden Boy won't let it happen

Comment

Working...
                    X