No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Jabs Canelo, De La Hoya, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Jabs Canelo, De La Hoya, More

Luis Sandoval catches up with Floyd Mayweather Jr. to discuss his upcoming fight with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. Mayweather takes plenty of shots at Canelo, Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya. [Click Here To Read More]

what an idiot! :AYWOoD:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      what an idiot! :AYWOoD:
      its classic mayweather promoting. your hate and jealousy is tired and old. by the way. when pacquiao got put to sleep by an old man. he looked like an idiot infront of the entire boxing community.expecially in my house.

Comment

After low ppv numbers against guerrero ,he using his mom to help promote this fight?lol

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
          its classic mayweather promoting. your hate and jealousy is tired and old. by the way. when pacquiao got put to sleep by an old man. he looked like an idiot infront of the entire boxing community.expecially in my house.
          Lmao at you comparing your house with the entire boxing community

And that "old man" is one of the top fighters of this generation and a certified ATG

Comment

Fraud still won't answer questions about PAC lol coward

Comment

Floyd got confused talking about Canelo. He made an excuse for cotto when he fought trout. Said he wasn't in shape and and wasn't the best Miguel cotto. Trying to downplay Canelos win over trout. The guy is reaching so hard

Comment

God Floyd is a moron.

"You talk trash, I talk trash, you respect me, I respect you".

That didn't stop you from trashing Pacquaio at any corner and trying to defame him by saying he's on steroids, you worthless scumbag. Anyone who believes Floyd is any different is a ******, he thinks he's smart with his speech but he is clearly stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
                  Fraud still won't answer questions about PAC lol coward
                  lol it was Elie Sechbach too. The Pacquiao thing bothers Floyd to the core.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    lol it was Elie Sechbach too. The Pacquiao thing bothers Floyd to the core.
                    The Pacquiao issue will still make the biggest hype as long as Floyd doesn't fight him.
                    But if Arum's plan goes well, a Macau venue for such fight would make hundreds of millions.

Comment

Working...
                    X