No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander: I Would Rematch Matthysse at 147, Win Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    Some of you people are nuts. Devon-Lucas was a close fight. I didn't have a problem with Devon getting the decision. I also don't have a problem with people thinking Lucas deserved the nod. But to act like that fight was a Lara-Williams type robbery is flat out ridiculous, and that's putting it mildly.
    every single post regarding matthysse that comes from your account is something negative towards the guy, either he's overrated, or lost to alexander, or beat bums, or peterson isn't as good as people think

just stop kid, your vagina is leaking

Comment

It's amazing how the boxers who can't box but just can go toe to toe and brawl get all the love BUT. The actual boxers who can box get *****+ed on.

Brawlers = Pacquiao, Rios, Matthysse, Maidana,

Boxers = Mayweather, Broner, Alexander, JMM

I'll take the boxers all day..Mayweather beats them all, JMM beats them all, Broner beats them all except maybe Pac, and Alexander beats them all except Pac...

Comment

Everybody knows he lost. Even if you score the fight 5 rds a piece, the kd was the icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Ericd314 View Post
          It's amazing how the boxers who can't box but just can go toe to toe and brawl get all the love BUT. The actual boxers who can box get *****+ed on.

I'll take the boxers all day..Mayweather beats them all, JMM beats them all, Broner beats them all except maybe Pac, and Alexander beats them all except Pac...
          Alexander already lost to kotelnik and mstthysse IMO. We saw what bradley did to him. Dudes not that good. Matthyse didn't have to finish him to win. We already saw that.

People like exciting fighters. What's wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            every single post regarding matthysse that comes from your account is something negative towards the guy, either he's overrated, or lost to alexander, or beat bums, or peterson isn't as good as people think

just stop kid, your vagina is leaking
            He did lose to Alexander....and Judah too.

Comment

lucas has bigger things in front of him right now. maybe in the future matthysse can take that belt, if alexander still has it. but of course alexander thinks he won the first fight and can win in the rematch. every fighter believes they can win against any opponent, especially one they already faced. we'll see what happens in the future. gbp has a lot fun matchups to make at welterweight, that's for sure.

Comment

It's amazing how the boxers who can't box but just can go toe to toe and brawl get all the love
                You can jerk off to Malinaggi and Miguel Diaz all day. I'd prefer to see Lucas & GGG separate fools from their senses. To each his own.

Comment

Alexander gets murdered in the rematch.

Comment

haha, i love when a guy who has power comes along and all of the sudden he's a neanderthal slugger just because he has power. matthysse isn't a "slick" african-american fighter, it doesn't mean he doesn't have boxing skills doofus.

and nobody hates on mayweather, broner or JMM, all three are in the Ring top 10 P4P, get ****ing real you crybaby

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      He did lose to Alexander....and Judah too.
                      Pacquiao lost to Bradley
                      Lara lost to Williams

lol

Comment

Working...
                      X