No announcement yet.

Blame Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blame Gamboa

If it wasn't for Gamboa wanting what would of been a mega fight worth killing yourself to make 135 then *****ing out Rios would already be at 140.

Or Rios could've just said no to fighting Abril? But he wanted to not be the "coward" and go on talking **** about Gamboa. For what? Now karma comes back and bites him and his fans in the ass.

Comment

but this just means he wouldve missed the weight for Gamboa as well..blame Rios for not being a professional....and blame his team for once again doing a **** job

Comment

no one cares, aint like rios was gonna loose to this 'Abril' dude has no pop and been ko'ed twice

Comment

anybody that thinks that fight would go through with Rios coming at 139 is an idiot that fight would have been canceled. if he cant make weight then he shouldn't have attempted to fight Gamboa

Comment

He said he'd stay at 35 for Gamboa and when it didn't happen why not make a fight at a higher weight??He wasn't contracted to fight at 35 why else hire a nutrionist or whatever they hired to prevent this

Comment

Fight where you can manage. His fault, not Gamboa's.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                but this just means he wouldve missed the weight for Gamboa as well..blame Rios for not being a professional....and blame his team for once again doing a **** job
                I blame Gamboa, I heard rios ate whatever he wanted and put on like 10 overnight when he got offical word the fight was off then he found out about abril was gonna be his replacement and he had to start loosing weight again.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                  I blame Gamboa, I heard rios ate whatever he wanted and put on like 10 overnight when he got offical word the fight was off then he found out about abril was gonna be his replacement and he had to start loosing weight again.
                  Are you the TS's alt or some ****? Damn you're ******ed. At least do your damn research before you post cause Abril has never been KO'ed or down. His 2 losses were arguably wins to my understanding.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...3110&cat=boxer

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                    LMFAO yeah ok and the Abril scuffle at the press was spontaneous

Comment

Working...
                    X