Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else excited about the young up-and-coming Heavyweights????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else excited about the young up-and-coming Heavyweights????

Hopefully they all step up and their careers progress well, but there are a lot of decent names that could come into the top of the division the next 5 years.

Seth Mitchell, Malik Scott, Mike Perez, Deontay Wilder, Anthony Joshua, David Price, Tyson Fury, Denis Boytsov, Kubrat Pulev, Luis Ortiz, Johnathon Banks, etc.

I know Banks lost to Adamek a few years back but I still think he can get his name out there again. And I know Scott is 31, but he's a fresh 31 and has possibly the most raw skill of any of these guys.

Im exited about this guy.

pure speed he just needs to lose some weight

Comment

Turned into a big fan of David Price lately. He's a nice humble lad. Shows a huge amount of respect to his opponents post fight. Has what it takes to get a title after a year and bit. He just needs to put some more experience beneath his belt, then should go for Vitali if he's still around; and Wlad next.

Comment

They will all fall to Chisora

Comment

They all suck with the exception of Fury. He has potential but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            Hopefully they all step up and their careers progress well, but there are a lot of decent names that could come into the top of the division the next 5 years.

Seth Mitchell, Malik Scott, Mike Perez, Deontay Wilder, Anthony Joshua, David Price, Tyson Fury, Denis Boytsov, Kubrat Pulev, Luis Ortiz, Johnathon Banks, etc.

I know Banks lost to Adamek a few years back but I still think he can get his name out there again. And I know Scott is 31, but he's a fresh 31 and has possibly the most raw skill of any of these guys.
            The heavy weights are looking like they might get intresting soon

Comment

nope.......

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
                Fury is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
                  Fury is the worst of the lot!

Comment

Not at all. Those that I've seen were disappointing, even Helenius and Povetkin, who looked like the surest things after the Klitschkos...

From the others, without having seen a single fight, I can't imagine Deontay Wilder amounting to something worthwhile anytime soon, his opponents are ridiculous, I doubt he even learns anything from these fights...
                    Maybe Seth Mitchell can be good, heard a lot of things about him. Also Mike Perez, Price and Pulev, can't really rate them yet.

Shame about Boytsov, he could be really good and exciting (although he's on the short side), but I'm afraid he will never live up to his potential due to the injuries.

All in all, not the least excited about the division's future after the Klitschko's retire. And all respect to them, I think they are great, but it is ridiculous how they completely dominate the division at the ages of 35 and 40...

Comment

Working...
                    X