Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you all seriously believe the **** talk between Mayweather/Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a promotion if anyone actually thinks this isn't done for that reason well.......
    99% of lead ups to fights are used just to make noise and get attention brought to it.
    Every once in a while you have 2 fighters that actually hate each other and mean it

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
      Seems like most are taking it too serious. Behind closed doors, Mayweather and Ortiz are whacking each other off.

For the people that actually believe the trash talk.. are you guys WWE fans? Just wondering
      in wifebeater's dungeon ortiz is naked... yeah, that's how gayweather rolls.

Comment

Like I said, I'm all for fighters getting into heated debates. The Mayweather/Ortiz build-up reminds me of the WWE, its cringe worthy and pathetic.

I understand they're trying to sell tickets but FFS, it's embarrassing

Comment

Seems like most are taking it too serious. Behind closed doors, Mayweather and Ortiz are whacking each other off.

For the people that actually believe the trash talk.. are you guys WWE fans? Just wondering
          Lets be honest here, doesn't something always go wrong right before Manny beats some shot handpicked fighter?

Comment

*****: "OMGZZ did you see ortizz shove floyd at teh weigh in?? gona be gud fight"

Comment

*Reads OP, looks at sig, closes thread laughing*

Comment

I will bet all my money that Floyd and Ortiz will start shoving each other at the weigh-in.. Z.z.zZzzzzzz.Z.zzz
                Floyd never shoves anybody at weigh-ins. Floyd calms down on fight week. Watch how chill he is at the final presser

Comment

#1 p4p sex idol???lmfao

Comment

Man yall *******s are killing boxing, why don't yall go and watch MMA or something, Mayweather finally took a legit opponent and all you *******s can do is complain, ya boy Pacquiao had the chance to fight a young strong fighter and he chose to fight Old ass Margarito, Mosley and now Marquez.

And btw I do watch Wwe every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                      Man yall *******s are killing boxing, why don't yall go and watch MMA or something, Mayweather finally took a legit opponent and all you *******s can do is complain, ya boy Pacquiao had the chance to fight a young strong fighter and he chose to fight Old ass Margarito, Mosley and now Marquez.

And btw I do watch Wwe every now and then.
                      these b1tch's hate anything that has to do with Floyd..i mean this is a man who says manny"p4p#1 sex idol???really??

Comment

Working...
                      X