Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Jabs Marquez: The Fans Followed Me, Not Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Jabs Marquez: The Fans Followed Me, Not Him

Juan Manuel Marquez pursued a showdown with countryman Erik Morales for many years with no success. It appeared that a fight between the two Mexican legends was going to finally take place this Saturday but Marquez ultimately didn't agree to the fight and decided to try to secure a third fight versus Manny Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

Cant argue with Morales here.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Juan Manuel Marquez pursued a showdown with countryman Erik Morales for many years with no success.
      lol, the clown only has himself to blame.

Its quite funny to see him always place blame at the hands of other fighters when hes well known to turn down fights and make stupid decisions.

Comment

Somebody is mad that they didnt get the big bucks to fight jmm and has to face the hardest puncher at 140

Comment

lmao. i love it when el terrible trashtalks, there's just no way around it. when he said he beat pac, there was no denying it, and now this. jmm better bow down, coz THE real mexican warrior is back in town!!!

Comment

uh duh. cuz EL TERRIBLE is a bad-ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Cant argue with Morales here.
              Whatever. Morales is about to get splattered and sent to the old folks home, Marquez is about to win his 4th division title and probably gonna get another crack at Manny later.

Comment

I really hope Morales wins this Saturday (but he probably wont) Because I would love to see him and Marquez in the fall (after Marquez checks Judah's funny chin)

Comment

Can't argue with this. Morales was a boxer when always got into brawls when he could just outbox the opponent.Always going from tough opponent to tough opponent. That's why people always tuned in to watch him fight. Marquez became a crowd pleaser late in his career. Still a great fighter.

Comment

morales made some points and it looks like a fight maybe brewing. both of them have tough fights ahead.

Comment

Working...
                    X