• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
    I'm just being as serious as you buddy.

oh so that was sarcasm, I get it now

HA.

Comment

The god news is that this silly stunt has been canceled. The bad news is that this will be considered a victory by Jihadists, and will be a recruitment tool by extremist Islam. All my life the mantra has been "We don't negotiate with terrorists". Now it's "We don't negotiate with terrorists, but if their threats are extreme enough we will acquiesce to them without a moment`s consideration".

Comment

This is the SAME type of as.shole that wore a klan outfit, back in the day. We are, as a nation, better then this. Or, I thought we were.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          This is the SAME type of as.shole that wore a klan outfit, back in the day. We are, as a nation, better then this. Or, I thought we were.
          And as a society of intelligent humans i thought we were better then resorting to threats of grand scale violence just for burning some paper.

Comment

Comment

Comment

is the koran made with that nice cig paper like bibles? I may not burn a whole one but im defiantly rolling up a cig saturday.

and like with bibles are there blank pages for notes in the back? im not one for smoking ink.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Jesus and Mo is the BEST!

Serious news though:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...o-troops-shoot

Qur'an burning: Nato troops shoot at Afghan protesters

Man reported to have been shot dead in Faizabad, northern Afghanistan, after crowds attack a Nato base

A protester against plans by a US pastor to burn copies of the Qur'an is reported to have been shot dead in northern Afghanistan after crowds attacked a Nato base.
                  I guess thats what happens when you attack a NATO base in all fairness..but it looks like its not totally off either:

Theres reports that he has only suspended the burning:

http://news.oneindia.in/2010/09/10/p...cellation.html

An angry Jones told the media outside his church that he agreed to back out after Imam Muhammad Musri, the president of the Islamic Society of Central Florida, promised that the controversial Ground Zero mosque would be moved away.

The Muslim leader, on the other hand, said that the only promise he made was the plans of him and Jones traveling to New York on Saturday, Sep 11 to meet with the imam overseeing plans to build a mosque near ground zero.

Musri "clearly, clearly lied to us," Jones said.

"Given what we are now hearing, we are forced to rethink our decision. "So as of right now, we are not canceling the event, but we are suspending it," Jones added.
                  Sounds like the redneck doesn't know the meaning of discuss.
                  Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 09-10-2010, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                    I guess thats what happens when you attack a NATO base in all fairness..
                    what happens when you punch some one twice your size who up until you punched them they wasnt looking for a fight?

you get the crap beaten out of you.

what do these protesters expect when they start throwing rocks?

Comment

We seem to have painted ourselves into a philosophical corner here. On the one hand, to go through with this absurdity would be to some degree a victory for the terrorists (in as much as it confirms their view that the US is at war with Islam), on the other hand, to back away from it is to acquiesce. If you build the mosque, the terrorists win. If you agree to move the move the mosque, the terrorists win. It's a conundrum.
                      The only good news in this is the possibility that people will see how insane it is to judge an entire religion or nation on the acts of a very, very small few. Are people really going to define all of America based on the actions of this yahoo and his 50 zombie followers burning some books? Is this hayseed the face of Christianity now? How can that be? It makes about as much sense as assuming all Muslims are terrorists. No sense at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X