Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if manny doesnt take the test he will look guilty and anyone else he tries to fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray` View Post

All Berto has to do is ask for one, Its at a fighters request.
    But, if GBP really is trying to clean up the sport like Kevin said. They will do it automatically no? I mean Ellerbe has come out and said this is not even Floyd requesting it. Is him and Schafer requesting it. So why doesn't Schafer request it for the Mosley-Berto also. If he trying to clean up the sport that is.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
      will demand these same test...floyd might have just ended mannys career without even fighting him..
      Exactly. Pacquiao and Roach should both be banned from boxing, but hopefully only after Floyd destroys Pacquiao in the ring.

What Pacquiao and Roach are doing is worse than Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
        I answered your question with an answer but I displayed it as a question.

GBP is doing a good thing by conducting Olympic style anti-doping tests and trying to clean up the sport of possible cheats.

Better?
        You forgot to hit your Jeopardy button....that's why he diddn't understand...

Comment

Roach must be the biggest hypocrite in all of boxing. He criticizes Margarito, he criticizes other trainers who he thinks put fighters at risk, and now look at what he's been doing all along.

Comment

Working...
          X