Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Messi make himself an all time great in the next month?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .PrettyBoy32. View Post
    Thats a ******ed thing to say
    No respect I see. I guess he will just have to go out there and prove the doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
      he had some growth disorder, no? and i heard that the spanish national team had asked messi if he wanted to be apart of the team since he's been in spain for a long time.

can you imagine?
      He wouldn't hear the end of it from his mother.

I can imagine...

Comment

Course it does, Pele didn't do **** in his club career, he never left Brazil.
        Pele scored like 500 goals in 450 games for Santos, and i don't wanna here that the Brazillian league isn't competative either. I bet even now Brazil's best club sides would smoke a lot of the teams in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
          He wouldn't hear the end of it from his mother.

I can imagine...
          besides that

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            Pele scored like 500 goals in 450 games for Santos, and i don't wanna here that the Brazillian league isn't competative either. I bet even now Brazil's best club sides would smoke a lot of the teams in Europe.
            as it is said in America

word

I had to look this up. Messi IS only one year older than Diego was in 1982.
            Last edited by omarinbox; 06-11-2010, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
              Absolutely not, Perfect example.
              Robinho, **** in england done nothing for city.

Goes back to Santos and between him and Nejmar score 70 goals in 33 matches?

Cmon son.

Comment

They play for the whole year in South America. The season never ends.

Comment

Absolutely not, Perfect example.
                  Robinho, **** in england done nothing for city.

Goes back to Santos and between him and Nejmar score 70 goals in 33 matches?

Cmon son.
                  Santos are a better football team then Man City.

Sorry i had to break it to ya like that.

Comment

So if Messi lifts the Cup this year he will have lifted it earlier in his career than Maradona. Maradona's argument has always been that he was over-protected by the national coach in 1982.

I think Diego will try and get him to man up and do this. I think he wants to prove he can make the boy shine.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                      Messi is a phenomenon, and will probably surpass Zidane and (real) Ronaldo as the greatest players of the last 15 years. And maybe one day enter the pantheon of those true greats. But let's get things straight - Maradona is the greatest.

I don't think we are ever going to see a player with so much genius, finesse and extreme levels of skill ever again. Platini said it best; "what Zidane can do with a ball, Maradona could do with an orange".

Maradona doesn't need to sabotage Messi's peformance because Messi will never overtake Diego.
                      Well I wasnt around for the maradonna and pele years, but more people believe pele to be the greatest of all time

Personally I think if Messi and C.Ronaldo keep up what they are doing at the moment (and im sure they will, and if somehow, even get better, which again im sure they will but i couldnt imagine how any1 can get better then that level) They are going to go down in history as 2 of the greatest ever....

I mean, look how young they are, and they are already ruling the game....40+ goal seasons..... 1 goal per game ratios.....its just crazy

and at their age.....If they can take it to the world stage.....It will put them closer to the pele's and maradonnas....I still wont rate them next to them until they actually end their careers....then you can look and judge what they actually did....pele and maradonna won the world cup for their countries.....can Ronaldo and Messi do it 2? Im not sure

But i really believe they will be 2 of the greatest players in history

Comment

Working...
                      X