Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone played Metal Gear Ground Zeroes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the demo was not impressive, they just tossed you in, it felt bland as other have said, and every mission on the same map was just infuriating

on the brightside, the gameplay was awesome, that sprint, dear god

Comment

Will buy it when its really really cheap.

Comment

yep bought it, its short but amazing game. I mean the very first time playing through it, trying to be stealthy and explore everywhere took me less then 3 hours. 3 hours for a game is just...... not good at all.

idk what op is talking about, the graphics are amazing, the fox engine is amazing, and the gameplay... can you really criticize it? its one mission, phantom pain lets hope is 100x biggerthen this

Comment

For the people that bought the game, they're releasing a free major DLC next month with the Raiden Bonus mission for Playstation owners and the De ja vu Missions for Xbox and more content.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-28-2014, 12:16 AM.

Comment

evidently it was a flop sales wise serves them right for selling a demo to the public probably will hurt Phantom Pain too

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              evidently it was a flop sales wise serves them right for selling a demo to the public probably will hurt Phantom Pain too
              Yeah it wasn't a very good demo.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                Yeah it wasn't a very good demo.
                I take back what I said. I just didn't finish the demo because I didn't really care about what was going on.

After e3 I forced myself to finish it and I'm glad I did. The final cutscene was incredible and I even listened to all the tapes, finished the side missions and my interest level has gone back up 1000%. This was a great Pre-Quel and I can't wait to see what happens next.

I'm ready for the Phantom pain.

Comment

i didnt like it much at first but after replaying the missions i got a hang of the mechanics and it became really fun.

Comment

Working...
                  X