Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some fighters and boxing fans say the WBC is the most historic belt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do some fighters and boxing fans say the WBC is the most historic belt?

The WBA is the oldest current title belt FORMALLY KNOWN AS THE NBA title

I just think it's the best looking one.

Comment

WBC caters to big name , see how they wanted to put the WBC diamond belt on Pac vs Marquez 4 even those does two were fighting for a WBO belt...

If a big match is coming the WBC will do all its can do be part of it

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Take a look at Mayweather's pic you have there. If you're a fighter, you want the WBC, period. Beautiful belt. Corrupt as ****, but beautiful belt.

Comment

Bcuz its green and has the cute buttons on it. C'mon Larry... Lol! I think bcuz its based out of Mexico therefore making it boxings biggest $$$ title. Its no wonder Floyd made a living off Mexican boxers, their fans, and their belt. $$$ = everything in boxing, past, present, & future.
          Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 12-01-2015, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Like the other posters have said, it's all marketing.

Comment

The wbc was the first real international sanctioning body.

Comment

because you get a shirt and a hat when you win!

Comment

Why do you want to rate alphabet titles, if anything The Ring belongs to the real champion.

Any belt is as credible as the man who owns it. The WBC has prestige (money) though and historically many big names to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Bcuz its green and has the cute buttons on it. C'mon Larry... Lol! I think bcuz its based out of Mexico therefore making it boxings biggest $$$ title. Its no wonder Floyd made a living off Mexican boxers, their fans, and their belt. $$$ = everything in boxing, past, present, & future.
                    Tried to green you again, but I gotta spread the love. Great post!

Comment

Working...
                    X