The Cure for Short Height?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cure for Short Height?

"IS IT NOW POSSIBLE TO IMPROVE YOUR HEIGHT?"

"Most people stop growing taller soon after puberty, but more continue to grow. Researchers are starting to understand the mechanism behind this difference"

Don't know if they're saying that you can continue to grow after puberty and after 18 years of age. Some claim you stop growing at 25. Don't know which is right.

Another example is, in China, alot of people are currently having a height craze. Where they're undergoing surgery on their legs to extend their length. How can normal average citizens afford this? I have no clue. But obviously, there's a huge market that already exists in China for the desire to increase height. And this is how China have pursued the industry to satisfy the mass desire of the populace to increase a person's height

But, my question is, as huge the potential for the market for people who want to lose weight, there's a huge potential market for people who want to gain height, for men and women alike.

And Bovine Growth Hormone came so close, to achieving that. For the entire skeletal structure, every bone grows in syncrony, so that the person, having gained height, doesn't look abnormal, but like any regular tall dude or dudette. So, he passes as if he just continued to grow, no abnormally long legs like surgery would give him the appearance of.

If not for the bone cancer and the extra space in the head, failed growth of the brain to compensate for the additional space, to go along with the bone growth.

LOL interesting.

As for exercises all the things that seem to add compressive strength to a bone, tend to stunt their growth length ways.

Not much one can do with regards to the long bones I can think of but with regards to the spine, I've always thought maybe hyperextension exercises from tail bone through lumbar, thoracic throught to cervical might have some effect on height.

But maybe only negligible and maybe not at all. Good thing is these are excellent exercises from any point of view.

Comment

Hey, maybe it would be a good idea to get arm-lengthening surgery. Be like Dhalsim out of Street Fighter!

Comment

Buckwheat. That's what I've been eating regularly for my whole life and I reached 6'4

Comment

Turn off all the lights in your room.

Stand in the middle and stretch your arms as high as possible.

Slowly repeat the words, "grow" to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Turn off all the lights in your room.

Stand in the middle and stretch your arms as high as possible.

Slowly repeat the words, "grow" to yourself.
            Instructions not clear enough...now I'm 4'2....and named caitlyn....

Comment

A time machine. Go back in time and kill the shorter of your parents, and hook them up with a taller mate. You will not be you obviously, you will be different, look different and maybe even be a girl instead of a boy, and maybe even be born gay/lesbian, ugly, but at least you'll be tall.

Comment

hi i have to send you some link but this forum is not allowed this

Comment

Im about 175cm which is just under 5"9..and while i would obviously like to be around 6''0 or so... it doesnt really bother me too much. i wouldnt wanna be under 5"7 though..

Comment

Working...
                  X