Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If boxing is about doing damage, Clottey should've won the Pacquaio fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If boxing is about doing damage, Clottey should've won the Pacquaio fight?

I thought boxing was about doing damage to your opponent if you compare clottey's face to pac's you would see that pacquaio looks like the beaten one...while Clottey's face looked untouched, yes yes pacquaio looked dominating but most of his shots were weak and missed while clottey threw the more accurate and damaging shots, even one of the espn said that clottey did more damage than pacquaio.to be clottey is still undeafeted he was robbed against cotto,magarito and he was robbed against pac as well.

Pacquiao also did a lot of good body work if I remember correctly, which isn't reflected on the face.

Comment

Yea if you go by ******,troll,alt NSB logic then you are right

Comment

"8-4..... 8-4!!!"

- Joshua Clottey

Comment

12-0 domination, while Cotto, prime Margarito, kind of prime Judah all ARGUABLEY lost, other than Judah. Judah got baptized in the ring.

And people continue to downplay that win. Manny is a once in a lifetime talent. Deal with it.

Comment

This is easily the dumbest thread I've ever seen. Any objections?

Comment

"Damage" isn't a scoring criteria in Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Yea if you go by ******,troll,alt NSB logic then you are right

lol! Well said.

Comment

Very underrated win for pac. Clottey is a tough fight for anybody because of that Airtight defense and accurate punches.

Also pac was quoted as saying clottey was very heavy handed. I expect clottey to have a good run at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                    12-0 domination, while Cotto, prime Margarito, kind of prime Judah all ARGUABLEY lost, other than Judah. Judah got baptized in the ring.

And people continue to downplay that win. Manny is a once in a lifetime talent. Deal with it.
                    No, I agree with you Manny is definitely once in a lifetime but just saying he should've lost some fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X