Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who said "Manny Pacquiao was winning and got caught with a lucky punch"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who said "Manny Pacquiao was winning and got caught with a lucky punch"

If he was fighting so good and was such a beast before he fell asleep. Then why not Floyd on may 4th?

It's a bizarre situation, where that was the best i've seen Manny Pacquiao against Marquez, or against anyone in recent years for that matter; but it was also the worst loss and most careless Pacquiao that has shown up in recent years.

Careless/reckless Pacquiao=Best Pacquiao, IMO. Notice, the best Manny Pacquiao, in his prime, has always been careless about defense. He just ran in to the wrong couple of right hands this time, with a few other hard right hands in between.

Comment

Well Marquez timed the punch perfectly and there seven videos of him practicing that same punch also. It doesn't change the fact that he WAS beating the hell out of marquez though. Anyways props to marquez for exploiting the perfect opportunity.

Comment

Thats what im saying if he was fighting that well youd think his backers would have the confidence in Manny to put it on Floyd. Maybe they dont realy believe it?

Comment

The crazy thing is that if pac had won this last fight, there wouldn't be as much talk as there is about a 5th fight. It seems like its a must now since he got laid out.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
            Well Marquez timed the punch perfectly and there seven videos of him practicing that same punch also. It doesn't change the fact that he WAS beating the hell out of marquez though. Anyways props to marquez for exploiting the perfect opportunity.
            Pacquiao's defense in this fight was pretty ****ty. And I don't know how the hell he was beating the hell out of Marquez. In round five maybe. Not round four. And I seem to remember him getting dropped hard in round three.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
              If he was fighting so good and was such a beast before he fell asleep. Then why not Floyd on may 4th?
              mayweather had his chance and he bricked it. suddenly the commissions drug tests were not good enough when pacs name was brought up for a fight with floyd. funny how he had no such issues when hattons name was mentioned ey?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Pacquiao's defense in this fight was pretty ****ty. And I don't know how the hell he was beating the hell out of Marquez. In round five maybe. Not round four. And I seem to remember him getting dropped hard in round three.
                By the end of the fight pac had landed at 40+ punch difference on marquez, and he seemed to be getting more agressive. The round 3 knockdown was awesome, but he wasn't hurt at all by that. marquez face was busted up pretty good by then too.
                Last edited by figzuki; 02-01-2013, 01:23 PM.

Comment

By the end of the fight pac had landed at 40+ punch difference on marquez, and he seemed to be getting more agressive. The round 3 knockdown was awesome, but he wasn't hurt at all by that.
                  Yeah he was definitely hurt in the third. I don't care about punch stat #'s, they tell me nothing and aren't official or accurate. Bottom line, he was in a war where he appeared to have the edge but got KTFO.

Comment

By the end of the fight pac had landed at 40+ punch difference on marquez, and he seemed to be getting more agressive. The round 3 knockdown was awesome, but he wasn't hurt at all by that. marquez face was busted up pretty good by then too.
                    What made him fall then??

Comment

Working...
                    X