Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you gotta admit theres gotta be a creator out there..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No..........

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      They're just awesome (or evil) in the world of flying insects.

We don't know their war, but it's a clear war.
      We do know. Their war is evolution.

Comment

a part of the human mind where logic and reason resides says God doesn't exist... but it is just one of the many facets of the human mind have...

theres art and it's appreciation existing independently from logic and reason...

theres falling in love which is also an exclusively human activity, is completely beyond the confines of logic and reason too...

and theres the area of the human mind responsible for faith... (not necessarily the religious type...)

this faith is quite evident even to some science guys... example of which are physicists... they cling to the belief that the string theory is the theory of everything without really having experiments to back that claim... they just "know" (faith) because the math of it is simply "elegant..." (art appreciation)

so gents, am i wrong to think that to an outside observer that treats all these "mental facets" equally, the claim of theists and atheists present an equal value? not necessarily this group or that group is correct?

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
          a part of the human mind where logic and reason resides says God doesn't exist... but it is just one of the many facets of the human mind have...

theres art and it's appreciation existing independently from logic and reason...

theres falling in love which is also an exclusively human activity, is completely beyond the confines of logic and reason too...

and theres the area of the human mind responsible for faith... (not necessarily the religious type...)

this faith is quite evident even to some science guys... example of which are physicists... they cling to the belief that the string theory is the theory of everything without really having experiments to back that claim... they just "know" (faith) because the math of it is simply "elegant..." (art appreciation)

so gents, am i wrong to think that to an outside observer that treats all these "mental facets" equally, the claim of theists and atheists present an equal value? not necessarily this group or that group is correct?
          I say theists believe, atheists know

Comment

Great post.

Comment

Originally posted by Chinaski View Post
              theres gotta be man....

lets put aside all this negativity/dark side of life for a while.

we all know life can be cruel and suck.
              but think about this all creatures in the world. in earth alone theres a lot. they all have their own interesting details, etc. if you think about it theres GENIUS behind all of these creations.
              yes, there is.

Comment

This is wrong. Nobody accepts their physical theories as objective truth because of the elegance of the maths. They test the theories experimentally, which is why the Large Hadron Collider even exists.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  This is wrong. Nobody accepts their physical theories as objective truth because of the elegance of the maths. They test the theories experimentally, which is why the Large Hadron Collider even exists.
                  im quite lazy to quote those guys who say the math of the strings are elegant... and therefore the likelihood of it being the viable candidate for TOE is most likely... i know i've read and heard it many times... but by faith, i urge you to believe me dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    I am a creationist.....i believe man created god
                    so who created man ?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      so who created man ?
                      Evolution....

Comment

Working...
                      X