Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just reviewing Matthyse-Soto, Matthyse could beat Mayweather and here is why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just reviewing Matthyse-Soto, Matthyse could beat Mayweather and here is why

Well, Matthyse fight hard, goes to the body to slow someone down, and his jab is decent too. He has so much power, look at his KO'S. He would make Mayweather feel his power and do more damage than Cotto. Mayweather hasn't felt this kind of power and like how he lost to Castillo, he would struggle again. Mayweather's legs aren't fast as before so he will not get away with all of the shots at all.

Power, jab, body shots are the key.

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
    Well, Matthyse fight hard, goes to the body to slow someone down, and his jab is decent too. He has so much power, look at his KO'S. He would make Mayweather feel his power and do more damage than Cotto. Mayweather hasn't felt this kind of power and like how he lost to Castillo, he would struggle again. Mayweather's legs aren't fast as before so he will not get away with all of the shots at all.

Power, jab, body shots are the key.
    Because Humberto Soto at 140 fights like floyd Mayweather at 147 or 154.

Comment

Matthyssee couldn't beat an Old Judah , Alexander. But he is gonna beat Floyd Mayweather, because Matthyssee is better than Cotto and Stronger ????

I.thought Mayweather beat Castillo or is Arum having that reviewed

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Lol and Judah took his power.

And Alexander ate his shots

Comment

Why is NSB trying to make me rip on Lucas Matthysse? First Pac, now Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
            Matthyssee couldn't beat an Old Judah , Alexander. But he is gonna beat Floyd Mayweather, because Matthyssee is better than Cotto and Stronger ????

Mayweather beat Castillo the 2nd time, but he lost the first fight imo.

Matthyssee would be outclassed, imo. That's not a fight I would want to see either.

Comment

Don't worry bout him, he's pissed because I said Lucas beats Pacman at 140.

Then he made a tread trying to prove that's not so by asking if Lucas hits harder than Margarito, Cotto & Clottey. I guess trying to say that Pacman beat those hard punchers therefore he beats Lucas.

I cannot fathom the extent of 1's stupidity to even make a connection there. Considering that Marquez beat Pacman at 147 & he doesn't have welterweight power & Bradley went 12 with Pacman with no legs.

Now he wants to pull Floyd down to Pacman's level.

Comment

Castillo 1, Floyd lost by 2 rounds IMO. Floyd was struggling, Castillo was relentless, Floyd was told he had to go to war by Roger but that didn't do him any favours. He had to push and elbow a lot to keep Castillo off which even got him a point deducted.

Judah and Alexander are south paws and very difficult to hit. Also if you watched the fight you would realise Alexander clearly was beaten, and Judah was close, and it could have gone either way.

I am basing it off Mayweather under a barrage of attacks on the inside. Castllo and Cotto had success, but with Matthyse's power, he could seriously hurt Floyd.

Comment

Can we stop feeding Mayweather these guys who haven't yet or hardly fought at 147+?

Comment

Originally posted by jg77 View Post
                    Mayweather beat Castillo the 2nd time, but he lost the first fight imo.

Matthyssee would be outclassed, imo. That's not a fight I would want to see either.
                    Totally agree Castillo won. Floyd was not enjoying it. His face told the story how uncomfy he was.

Lol and Judah took his power.

And Alexander ate his shots
                    They ended up running and still lost. Heck both got dropped.

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Don't worry bout him, he's pissed because I said Lucas beats Pacman at 140.

Then he made a tread trying to prove that's not so by asking if Lucas hits harder than Margarito, Cotto & Clottey. I guess trying to say that Pacman beat those hard punchers therefore he beats Lucas.

I cannot fathom the extent of 1's stupidity to even make a connection there. Considering that Marquez beat Pacman at 147 & he doesn't have welterweight power & Bradley went 12 with Pacman with no legs.

Now he wants to pull Floyd down to Pacman's level.
                    Floyd would struggle, he has struggled with guys who can fight him like Matthyse.

Comment

Working...
                    X