Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If your boxing idol is caught cheating, will you continue to support him as a fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    xylocain is legal... :/
    not in all states....ask your self this....does "not feeeling pain" enhance one's performance?.....lol....

Comment

If i like the guy yeah...some say Tyson biting Holyfield was cheating, I seen it as fair play based on him using his head. I can understand how Margarito fans like him still, I just can't see how they support a guy that has no skills or speed at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        xylocain is legal... :/
        is not. do your research.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          As a Floyd fan, at least he's willing to take the most stringent test to find out.

Pacquiao fans would rather not hear about it if Manny is caught. They'd go nuts.
          wouldn't the most stringent tests be year round instead of time periods he selects? kinda weird how cutting was cut off 18 days before the fight while lidocaine is banned 7 days before a fight(the most likely time you would use).

here's a quote from tygart "We will look at the fighters' individual training schedules, and the date of the competition, and execute what we would call an intelligence-based testing plan on them" fighters don't train the last week before a fight that's why they weren't tested. but what they can do is inject xylocaine and with no tests to catch them. perfect.

so he wants pac to be tested right before the fight but he knows he can't be tested himself or he will get caught. he's in a real pickle and that's why he won't fight pac.
          Last edited by daggum; 11-17-2010, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
            If i like the guy yeah...some say Tyson biting Holyfield was cheating, I seen it as fair play based on him using his head. I can understand how Margarito fans like him still, I just can't see how they support a guy that has no skills or speed at all.
            Understand your point, but what he did was sooo low.

Comment

Working...
            X