No announcement yet.

What celebrity do you look like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ash_Ketchum View Post

Kevin Jesus told me to post this up for him.
    I'd spark him out.

Comment

LOL we have the same NIKE hoodie but different colors.

From this pic you look like someone. Maybe an athlete, I can't really put my finger on it. I think it could be a pitcher, maybe Phil Hughes of the NY Yankees.

You know since you are a Jermain Taylor fan I thought you were black! I judged wrong
      I think mine has a zipper in the front though. That pic was in London, Nike is ****ing expensive over there. I went to Nike town over there, they sell sneakers over there for $200+ (in Yank money), that me or you could get for look $90-$100. Crazy.

at thinking I'm black.

Looking at that pic now is funny. I have an LA Dodgers hat on from a school project I did on Sandy Koufax. BITD, you wouldn't catch me with anything on besides my beloved Yankees hat. I used to love baseball and the Yanks. My sideburns are short in there too. I keep them longer now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Perv Loc View Post
        I'd spark him out.

That's what they all say.

Look at my face, not a scratch. In the toughest hood in NYC, "mate".

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows View Post
          I think mine has a zipper in the front though. That pic was in London, Nike is ****ing expensive over there. I went to Nike town over there, they sell sneakers over there for $200+ (in Yank money), that me or you could get for look $90-$100. Crazy.

at thinking I'm black.

Looking at that pic now is funny. I have an LA Dodgers hat on from a school project I did on Sandy Koufax. BITD, you wouldn't catch me with anything on besides my beloved Yankees hat. I used to love baseball and the Yanks. My sideburns are short in there too. I keep them longer now.

You're a Yankee fan and you never bothered to tell me

I didn't bother asking because i saw you're from Boston I thought you were a Red Sox fan.

@ the sideburns comment, you're trying to look like Elvis Presley?

$200??? wtf were they Air Max's or what?

Comment

You're a Yankee fan and you never bothered to tell me

I didn't bother asking because i saw you're from Boston I thought you were a Red Sox fan.

@ the sideburns comment, you're trying to look like Elvis Presley?

$200??? wtf were they Air Max's or what?
            I'm going for the mutton chops look, j/k. Nah I just keep them a little longer, nothing like Elvis or some president from the 1800's.

They were Shox and Air Max 180 and 360. I thought I was gonna buy some nice style that was only around in the UK, but I did a complete u turn when I saw the price tag.

I used to LOVE baseball Kev. I loved the Yankees, I rode with them from a kid to about 2006/7 when I stopped watching. I got sick and tired of the standard and quality of the league. It's was, and still is, going down IMO.

Comment

• Randy Hickey

Comment

• Gotten Johnny Depp (CryBaby days) a few times when I had longer hair, which boosted up my ego immensely for a while.

Comment

• when i was a kid, i **** you not, the broads used to call me the black jason priestley. only phuck knows why.

but i have gotten will smith to robbie alomar to OJ.

my wife thinks i look like that sexy bastard the rock.

Comment

• I've called told before John Leguizamo, Big Pun, Fat Joe or Cotto's fat friend

IMO I think I look like a Rican Brad Pitt

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                      when i was a kid, i **** you not, the broads used to call me the black jason priestley. only phuck knows why.

but i have gotten will smith to robbie alomar to OJ.

my wife thinks i look like that sexy bastard the rock.

Sexy indeed :wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X