Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iker's shorty is bad, but seriously, he looked like zidane going in on materrazi when he lunged at his lady.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Unsticky this **** so it can fade into oblivion, not a lot of us care to remember this World Cup fuk Spain.
      estas encojonado porque estamos estilando en ti?

Comment

• great world cup
        Last edited by HitmanHattonAY; 07-13-2010, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• casillas was the best spanish player against holland, he pwned robben twice in a 1on1 situation

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
          great world cup, Spain were awsome and they deserved to win the world cup
          germany 16 goals
          spain 8 goals

Last edited by Schmerzen; 07-12-2010, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• I think Ghana is ghanna kill Suarez if they see him on a public pavement.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHARKBOY JR View Post
                I think Ghana is ghanna kill Suarez if they see him on a public pavement.
                they should just man up and realize that if it was one of their players in the same situation they would do the same thing. i didnt like how suarez was getting ****ted on by the african fans when he did what almost everyone would do

Comment

• Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  they should just man up and realize that if it was one of their players in the same situation they would do the same thing. i didnt like how suarez was getting ****ted on by the african fans when he did what almost everyone would do
                  His reaction after Gyan missed the penalty seemed to piss them off just as much as the handball.

Comment

• Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post

germany 16 goals
                    spain 8 goals

win the right games.
                    back to back wc semifinals,no goals in those games for Germany

Comment

• Originally posted by Alec900 View Post
                      win the right games.
                      back to back wc semifinals,no goals in those games for Germany
                      müller didnt play, and he is the topscorer of the world cup.
                      with him our counter attacks are usually smoother & more effective, we all saw that against england & argentina.
                      spain can thank to the drunk ref from the argentina game.
                      in 2002 we missed ballack in the finals, 2006 frings, and now our best player müller.
                      when 2 well organized teams like ger & spain play against eachother, those little things can make a difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X