No announcement yet.

Buffalo Bills sign MICHAEL VICK!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    If it's not reported on ESPN....it didn't happen.....true story.......
    Yeah...I'm calling B.S. on this story.

Comment

What??? Get the fuck outta here... I was thinking about this, I knew Buffalo would jump on him if he was interested. Where's Siablo at? We might have a winning season after all....

Comment

Originally posted by michaeljackson View Post
        Press conference within the hour!!!
        its been over an hour!

Comment

It was a tweet that was sent out and it was retracted. Mortensen does say that Dallas did give him a look and that Vick to Dallas is a possibility...

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
            It was a tweet that was sent out and it was retracted. Mortensen does say that Dallas did give him a look and that Vick to Dallas is a possibility...
            Would be interesting if he went there. Jerry Jones and most of the guys on the team woudl be able to handle the media attention. Nothing new for him or the Cowgirls. He wouldn't have to start, think Romo is better anyways, but a good option unless Romo gets hurt or also another dynamic for their offense.

Comment

Bills sign Vick they would be doomed from the start. You have a good qb in Trent don't even bring in a guy like Vick that could stir trouble with TO. Vick needs to go to a team with leadership and strong leaders but most of those teams don't want him.

Comment

why do people care about where vick goes? he most likely won't play and he's overrated

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                  why do people care about where vick goes? he most likely won't play and he's overrated
                  I agree overrated as a QB, but a dynamic athlete. I mean he ran for 1000 yds as a QB. He's one of those guys with the ball in his hands you hold your breath expecting to see something amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                    I agree overrated as a QB, but a dynamic athlete. I mean he ran for 1000 yds as a QB. He's one of those guys with the ball in his hands you hold your breath expecting to see something amazing.
                    thats exactly what i meant, vick has bad accuracy he can throw the ball deep but if you have no accuracy whats the point.vick may have ran for 1000 yds but he has never won more than 8 games in the regular season, matt ryan just won 11 games in his first year as the falcons qb

Comment

Good to see him back with a team. I wonder how they're going to use him.

Comment

Working...
                      X