No announcement yet.

After Money destroys Pacman?????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBF P4P KING View Post
    Will you guys go watch MMA? I noticed there is no Mayweather fans on this board so I was wondering what your guys mindset will be after Money taxes that a$$.

Alot of posters on here make it seem like Money sucks and only fights cans or girls, so where is that going to put Pacman after Money beats him?

P.S. anyone who thinks Money will beat Pacman please state it now because I don't want to see all these guys picking mayweather once the fight is signed.
    No money just needs to sign to fight dude. I'm not up on either fighter over the other but pacman is top of the pile at the moment. If I was to put money on it I'd probably side with Money.....

Comment

after re-watching pac vs margarito, i still favor mayweather. a lot.

edit: i hate mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        Cotto, Margarito, and Clottey three fighters Floyd never fought..

Pac fought DLH and Hatton two fighters Floyd fought AND BEAT THEM QUICKER AND EASIER...

When will you haters realize...

All three are Top Rank fighters man, Bob Arum has you guys fooled

Comment

Please tell me what Margarito has done without Cement in his gloves?
          Please tell me why Floyd avoided him a few years back?
          Please dont speak about Margarito when the fighter you idolize DUCKED HIM..

Comment

Please tell me why Floyd avoided him a few years back?
            Please dont speak about Margarito when the fighter you idolize DUCKED HIM..

Why should money have to fight someone that has Cement in his gloves? Did manny fight him with cement in his gloves?

Comment

All three are Top Rank fighters man, Bob Arum has you guys fooled
              No sH$# their TOP RANK Fighter, You dont think I know Bob put Pac in there against his stable of fighters to generate more money in Bobs Pocket..

The fact of the matter is Floyd NEVER FOUGHT THE THREE and Pac shut all of them out... COMPLETELY..

Talk to me when Floyd MANS THE F$@$ UP...

Comment

Why should money have to fight someone that has Cement in his gloves? Did manny fight him with cement in his gloves?
                which fight did margo use cement?......proof or stfu!

Comment

Floyd DUCKED Margarito before the CEMENT GLOVE SCANDAL...? I dont know who long Marg was using the plaster but I know for damn sure Floyd DUCKED Marg not cause of it..

Again, talk to me when Floyd MANS UP cause right now Pac RESUME sh#@s on FLOYDS CAREER..

Comment

Cotto, Margarito, and Clottey three fighters Floyd never fought..

Pac fought DLH and Hatton two fighters Floyd fought AND BEAT THEM QUICKER AND EASIER...

When will you haters realize...
                    floyd fought undisputed jr middle weight champion oscar delahoya with out a my pu$$y hurts catchweight then fought an undefeated super confident ricky hatton, pac beat cotto at a catchweight when he hadnt had 1 amazing fight since the resto beat down and almost lost to clottey, then fights clottey that idiots still hype btw he came off a loss and baldomir beat that joke years earlier, the he beats up margacheato who just got ko'd by mosley and got taken the distance by a club fighter name garcia at a catchweight for sergio martinez jr middle weight wbc belt. who fought the winner of mosley margarito? floyd mayweather. everything i have stated is fact.

Comment

Floyd DUCKED Margarito before the CEMENT GLOVE SCANDAL...? I dont know who long Marg was using the plaster but I know for damn sure Floyd DUCKED Marg not cause of it..

Again, talk to me when Floyd MANS UP cause right now Pac RESUME sh#@s on FLOYDS CAREER..
                      Homie im talkin to you right now because I dont want you to jump on the bandwagon once the fight is signed.

Margachetto was always a cheater, manny fought him when he couldn't cheat anymore.

What you think the only time he got caught was the only time he cheated, ROFL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X